Thread: Last chance?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Last chance?

Maybe this was the last chance for Colin Edwards to take his win.. I really like the guy, he's just so nice and never says anything wrong about anyone.
    But will he ever get a win? I think today was Colin's last chance to win a MotoGP race
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmmm... I wonder whether he'll be on the Yamaha next season, especially with rumours about Yamaha wanting to put a young rider on the bike ready for when Rossi moves on. I'm sure Rossi would love to keep Edwards as his team mate as he plays the supporting role quite well, but he might not have enough influence.
    motorbikesport.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I read a story where Edwards said he 'would not be in WSBK next year'.

He went on to say he would ride for Tech 3 Yamaha provided they had a competitive tyre option (ie: not current sponsor and tyre provider Dunlop)

Seems the Tornado wants to see out his days in GP. But I still would not discount WSBK for him.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I saw actually he could win Donington, I think his posture works very well for NBA

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny
    Maybe this was the last chance for Colin Edwards to take his win.. I really like the guy, he's just so nice and never says anything wrong about anyone.
    But will he ever get a win? I think today was Colin's last chance to win a MotoGP race

It would be a brave person that dis-counts his chances of a win at Laguna Seca.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Colin Edwards could be a dark horse for this weekend at Assen, he looked good last year and if the forecast for wet weather is correct, he'll be right up there!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    It would be a brave person that dis-counts his chances of a win at Laguna Seca.
    I can't see him winning at Laguna (Vermeulen will win). Assen is his best chance and he may be competitive in a few other races but I think that is all he has left to offer MotoGP these days.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    I can't see him winning at Laguna (Vermeulen will win). Assen is his best chance and he may be competitive in a few other races but I think that is all he has left to offer MotoGP these days.
    Thats a big call, but i agree with it.. His form there last year (when the Suzuki was nowhere near as competetive as it is now) really was amazing, if it wasnt for his bike lunching itself, he would have won the race. How demoralising it must have been for Hopper to be beaten around his home track by his Aussie teammate..

Although, saying that, Hopper will be extremely strong at Laguna this year aswell, judging purely by recent form... Hayden will put in his usual once a dominant performance and i really do rate CE a chance.. I also look forward to how Ant will go learning the gruelling Laguna Seca, especially when he has RL Hayden to beat... Looking forward to that weekend now!
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!