8 20.51%
  • Speed

21 53.85%
  • Equal

10 25.64%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Liuzzi vs Speed

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'd say that Speed appears to be the better racer of the two, but Liuzzi seems to be much better at qualifying the car. I've seen plenty of races this year were Speed has gained a lot of places off the grid, and Liuzzi has gone the other way. As for how fast they are it seems they are about equal, but since Liuzzi came into F1 with a big reputation behind him as "the next big thing" he's done nothing but badley disappoint, were as Speed has, if not impressed, hardly embarrassed himself.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper
    I'd say that Speed appears to be the better racer of the two, but Liuzzi seems to be much better at qualifying the car. I've seen plenty of races this year were Speed has gained a lot of places off the grid, and Liuzzi has gone the other way. As for how fast they are it seems they are about equal, but since Liuzzi came into F1 with a big reputation behind him as "the next big thing" he's done nothing but badley disappoint, were as Speed has, if not impressed, hardly embarrassed himself.
    Perfectly said!

Let's face it, the whole RB effort is pretty pitiful.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taffy
    I would agree that they are evenly matched, they both consitantly crash and fail to finish races..
    The teams don't usually hold accidents caused by others, tire and mechanical problems against the drivers. At best, Speed has one driver influenced DNF for the season, and that is questionable as many think Wurtz chopped him.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codalunga
    The teams don't usually hold accidents caused by others, tire and mechanical problems against the drivers. At best, Speed has one driver influenced DNF for the season, and that is questionable as many think Wurtz chopped him.
    Good points, I suspect that they fall right into the "most likely to get taken out grid positions" statistically - just a few spots ahead of Spyker and the engine blow-ups on the starts

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    From what I know 'speed' is usually faster than 'lazy'
    Hope this helps

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Might I suggest flipping a coin?
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny shell
    I think they both wreck because they're pushing pushing pushing... finding the limits of themselves & their cars. tyring new things. thinking outside the box.

don't a lot of fast young drivers start off that way?

but they have a years experience under thier belts now, they shouldnt be crashing. Hamilton isnt crashing, Heikki hasnt crashed as much as Liuzzi and Speed, Rosberg wasn't much of a crasher in his debut year last year...

Simply i think Speed isnt living up to his namesake and will probably be booted at seasons end replaced by Bourdais
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I agree with those, who say that VL and SS are quite equal. Both are fast, but are also a bit inconsistent. About crashes. Well, Spyker drivers crash pretty often too, don't they? The backmarkers have to risk a lot to keep the pace of faster cars and that's why they sometimes appear to be overdriving their cars.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    well Speeds had a lot of bad luck this year, with being taken out in Bahrain and having punctures in spain and Oz. Give him a decent run with no problems n i think he will turn into a decent driver.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Speed and Liuzzi are both evenly matched and prone to making errors. It wouldn't surprise me if they both lost their race seats at the end of the year.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.