Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What do you drive?

I drive a CRG RoadRebel with a 125cc Rotax Max package (I'm sorta new lol)

''If your in control, your not going fast enough''

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Had a Gillard and a Trulli Rotax Max, now sold up though

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i drive an Arrow - being Australian and all
    prodgersracing.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodgers
    what kind of engine?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodgers

I had an Arrow. Had a Yamaha engine in it. Now I have one of the karts that they ran in the Red Bull Driver Search and the same kart as raikk. How old is you kart? My Road Rebel is two years old.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFanatic
    I had an Arrow. Had a Yamaha engine in it. Now I have one of the karts that they ran in the Red Bull Driver Search and the same kart as raikk. How old is you kart? My Road Rebel is two years old.
    my Road Rebel is from 2005 I belive.. the engine is 04 I belive... I just bought it this year used so I'm not entirely sure because the original owner is from Ontario and I bought it from Genesis Racing (Vancouver) who are CRG and Rok/Maxter dealers..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raikk
    my Road Rebel is from 2005 I belive.. the engine is 04 I belive... I just bought it this year used so I'm not entirely sure because the original owner is from Ontario and I bought it from Genesis Racing (Vancouver) who are CRG and Rok/Maxter dealers..

If it was used by Genesis, you have a great kart. They are a great group of guys.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If it was used by Genesis, you have a great kart. They are a great group of guys.
    It wasn't used by Genesis racing but rather a guy who raced for Goodwood in Toronto who basicly gave it to Genesis to sell for him... Genesis racing are a great bunch of guys.. I know most of the guys like Steve,Kevin,Paul Brayden and Luke very well.. they go to most of the club races held at CartBC so ususally I go and watch and chill with them in the pits.. I'm actually going again this week where they are going to help me out with a laser alignment as well as other stuff... It really gave me a confidence boost when Blake Choquer told me that I had a competative kart and that I had made the right choice... How do you know the Genesis guys?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raikk
    It wasn't used by Genesis racing but rather a guy who raced for Goodwood in Toronto who basicly gave it to Genesis to sell for him... Genesis racing are a great bunch of guys.. I know most of the guys like Steve,Kevin,Paul Brayden and Luke very well.. they go to most of the club races held at CartBC so ususally I go and watch and chill with them in the pits.. I'm actually going again this week where they are going to help me out with a laser alignment as well as other stuff... It really gave me a confidence boost when Blake Choquer told me that I had a competative kart and that I had made the right choice... How do you know the Genesis guys?

Bought a kart from them last year. And we ended up having our flight being delayed so we wen back to the shop and spent about 4 hours there getting info on the CRG kart we bought. Ended up winning five races with it, using info they helped me and my brother get for it.
    What is Indy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bought a kart from them last year. And we ended up having our flight being delayed so we wen back to the shop and spent about 4 hours there getting info on the CRG kart we bought. Ended up winning five races with it, using info they helped me and my brother get for it.
    what engine did you get with the chassis package? Their main engines are Rok and Maxter... just today they gave me a front end alignment, and changed my tires form the Mojo's to Vega blues.. they charged me a bit less then what everything added up to which was good.. Kevin even hammered the steering for me so that it could be straight so I didn't have to buy a new one..