Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

French president, is he drunk or not?

Hi all,

I hope this wasn't already posted, at least it wasn't on the first page in here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wk2p...%2DPutin%2Ehtm

He looks like he did drink at least a little vodka with Putin, but, after waiting for 2 days before commenting on it, the French press says he was just tired after he had to hurry not to be late at his conference! Yeah right!

What do you think?
    Was he tired or was he under the influence of the alcohol?
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    looks drunk to me.

but what worries me more is that the speech was censored by the goverment in France, right?
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It looks like a whole mixture of things. Like he's just been told a hilarious joke and can't keep quiet, it looks like he's also very nervous and of course, drunk.

Apparently a Belgian tv channel had to apoligise for saying he was drunk

That would be funny to see though, Tony Blair extremely drunk doing a press conference.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Deffinetly drunk or yeah as Drew said about the Joke, looks like he's trying to contain it.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    looks drunk to me.

but what worries me more is that the speech was censored by the goverment in France, right?
    Well, they waited for 2 days before writing about it in the papers, and that's because that Belgian TV cause else they wouldn't have said a word to the "peuple"! And even when they said something it was that he was only tired and that the Belgians should take care about their own alcoholic ministers before they attack the French president.

A great display of how free the mass-media is in France, and also how more important nationalism is than public image of the country!

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Looked tipsy.. but also way out of breath, sprinting?.... or just taken a drag from the Bong?

The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 311 Times in 117 Posts
    Yes he was drunk ! Sarkosy don't drink any alcool at normal time but with poutine he will learn soon.
    About the french's media they didn't write about it because any french reporter was not there at this time. They was blocked inside the trafic road and they arrive late at the briefing center of Heiligendamm. It's the first reason why this story was reported later in France.
    Not because the french's government make censure on it. (dixit Richard Werly from LE TEMPS.CH)
    "C'est une triste chose de songer que la nature parle et que le genre humain n'écoute pas" (Victor Hugo)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by René
    Yes he was drunk ! Sarkosy don't drink any alcool at normal time but with poutine he will learn soon.
    About the french's media they didn't write about it because any french reporter was not there at this time. They was blocked inside the trafic road and they arrive late at the briefing center of Heiligendamm. It's the first reason why this story was reported later in France.
    Not because the french's government make censure on it. (dixit Richard Werly from LE TEMPS.CH)
    Are those French reporters traveling all together in the same car?
    And even if it were true that they were all caught in traffic, it took them 2 days to report about their president at his first high level Summit. Sorry I don't buy it!

Liked 311 Times in 117 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Are those French reporters traveling all together in the same car?
    And even if it were true that they were all caught in traffic, it took them 2 days to report about their president at his first high level Summit. Sorry I don't buy it!
    Not in same car but the organisation had changed the meeting place at the last time because the big demonstration by altermondialist was everywhere.
    and only few reporter can go by the sea.
    And before to show any picture and video all real and professional reporter must be sure about the reality of it.
    Just for your information France is free country, for everybody include the média.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/philipp...089682/detail/
    "C'est une triste chose de songer que la nature parle et que le genre humain n'écoute pas" (Victor Hugo)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by René
    Just for your information France is free country, for everybody include the média.
    Well, I live in France since 2000, so I know exactly how things work around here!

I still say that 2 days was to long, and if it wasn't for the Belgian TV that transmitted that video I believe that the French would have not said a word about it.