Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Stoner got his degree in Great MotoGP riding today.
    One of the best races I have seen of any motorsport in a while, to Stoner, Rossi and Pedrosa for the good show they gave, double to De Puniet and I still wonder if Hayden will ever ride like a champion...
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Fantastic race! Stoner really stuck it to Rossi - rode like a champion today.

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Great race again. Really much action as always, only 0.390 seconds between Stoner and Pedrosa. Hopkins did a good race and respect also for de Puniet. Second place in qualifying and a nice fifth place in the race and that with his injuries.

Next weekend WSB in Misano, then Donington and at the end of June Assen. We have great motorsport weekends for us.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    I still wonder if Hayden will ever ride like a champion...
    He did, last year.

That was just a sensational race. My heart nearly burst out of my chest in those last few laps! I think Casey dispelled any question marks that may have remained about his title contention credentials. He beat Rossi straight up and rode an absolutely faultless race. Congrats to Rossi and Dani too who helped make it such an awesome spectacle. Rossi and Stoner were so evenly matched and Pedrosa just lacked that tiny edge to do more than just watch from behind them. Another very solid ride for John Hopkins and I was rapt for Randy to come 5th, especially after coming together with Elias and banged his crook knee, but still managed to catch and pass Toni in a few laps. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for RdP and Team Kwak.

Also wanted to mention Jorge's post race celebration. His "rock star" performance was as funny a celebration as I have seen.

Can't wait for the rest of the season.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Credit where credit is due, Stoner did well and held onto the win, Rossi did say on italian tv that he was riding near enough at his most and could not get anything else out of bike. Still know Ducati has that little more top end speed and that favoured it only just on Catalunya straight, Stoner will be there at end of season and i hope it goes to the last race, but still want Rossi to be champion but stoner with what he has shown would be a worthy champion if he did it, just think you can never count The Doctor out. Roll on Donington, hoping to be there for friday practice, and i must not forget a big big shout out to De Puniet what a qualifying and final race position well done to the french man.
    mokin: mokin: mokin:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I see actually Dani has the chance together with Rossi and Stoner taking part in the party, but he didn't do it, tend to make a safe close distance behind them.

Glad to see Stoner racing that way, it spices the race up more entertaining.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cant understand anyone wanting Rossi to be champ again when the racing is infinitely more exciting with guys who can run with and beat him.

Straight after the race Dani was saying that he hadnt the confidence in the front that would have allowed him to outbrake the others and thats why he never looked like winning.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I didn't, I'd acknowledge whoever the champ, including Hayden :\

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jim mcglinchey
    Cant understand anyone wanting Rossi to be champ again when the racing is infinitely more exciting with guys who can run with and beat him.

Straight after the race Dani was saying that he hadnt the confidence in the front that would have allowed him to outbrake the others and thats why he never looked like winning.
    You don`t understand Rossi on his day no one can touch him and if he was on a Ducati there would be no competition, I am a Rossi fan and want him to winwhat is wrong with that, I want it to be close but still want rossi to regain the championship. mokin: mokin: mokin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alfa155btcc
    You don`t understand Rossi on his day no one can touch him and if he was on a Ducati there would be no competition, I am a Rossi fan and want him to winwhat is wrong with that, I want it to be close but still want rossi to regain the championship. mokin: mokin: mokin:
    One eyed drivel! You have no grounds to say Rossi would be competetive on the Ducati/Bridgestone mount. It just happens to be the perfect combination for young Casey (look at Capirossi, Hoffman, Barros etc.) The last two years of GP racing have really exposed your 'hero' as just 'another rider.'

Losing his title to Nicky in 07 and now being fought and beaten by a young upstart in red just shows Rossi needs everything EXACTLY right for him in order to win, just like ANYONE else
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!