Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OT: 2CV 24 Hour photos online

My photos from the 2CV 24 hours at Snet are now online. Usual URL applies i.e. http://www.post14.f9.co.uk/p14_gallery.htm

Hope you have fun with these - and you'll be able to see just how WET it actually was...

Comments, critique and captions always welcome. Let me know if these are or
    Scrumpy, scrumpy, scrumpy, SLEDGEHAMMER!!!
    Colin and Keith: the WHITE Stuff! :up:
    SCSA Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well done Witty, I think I'd have said 'Sod the photos' and headed for a warm & dry whatever a long time before. Hopefully the other 24hr in the land of the tin snail in a couple of weeks time will be slightly drier (but if not at least I'll have a grandstand to hide under this time)!

Al.

ps O/T good luck to Verge in the #32 Zytec & Darren Turner in the #009 Aston for the French race, as well as anyone else involved with a SCSA / ASCAR link
    Going round under the yellows... :(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, Al. At one point on Sunday night I was seriously thinking of heading home, but as I was producing stuff for one of the teams, I couldn't just pack up and go.

I did manage to hole out in a couple of empty marshals' posts for some of the photos, but most of the time it was little me getting very wet. I now have a stinker of a cold to show for it as well.

And I thought the Willhire in '05 was fuffy miserable... Mind, was a lot more fun than the Willhire and the folks at Team Fine Print make a good cup of tea - not as good as the tea at Revolution tho!
    Scrumpy, scrumpy, scrumpy, SLEDGEHAMMER!!!
    Colin and Keith: the WHITE Stuff! :up:
    SCSA Pickems Champion