Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts

Cool I just got a FIAT!!!!!

Pre - registered Grande Punto 1.2 Active 3door.

I think it's by far the best looking new small car.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice.

Is that your first car?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Kids of today eh? What happened to driving a knackered old car, no power steering, no air con, no fun gadgets, no beeping noises to warn you when you dont turn the lights off etc. as a first car?

Hope you enjoy the freedon of owning your own car, but you really don't need to go everywhere in it.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks pretty sweet, JB

If it does indeed have a 1.2 you should be able to drive the bejesus out of it without alarming the law
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Kids of today eh? What happened to driving a knackered old car, no power steering, no air con, no fun gadgets, no beeping noises to warn you when you dont turn the lights off etc. as a first car?
    Yep it's my 1st car, cost around £6,500. With nearly no milage, its about £1000 less than the list price. It's quite well equipped with power steering, electric windows, CD player, ABS, 5 star safety rating ( although no Air con or Alloys )

Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Looks pretty sweet, JB

If it does indeed have a 1.2 you should be able to drive the bejesus out of it without alarming the law
    I'll let you know it has a mighty 68bhp
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice one, we were seriously considering one but I dont know if they're available with automatic.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Very nice indeed! I always thought the old Punto looked very cheap indeed, but I have to admit FIAT seem to have done a good job with the new one.

Only one thing is that it doesn't have air con, if there is one optional extra that is always well worth the money, it's air conditioning, it's worth every penny. Wor lass didn't think she would like having A/C in her car but I convinced her to get it and now she says she'd never even consider a car without it.

Jim, Mostly for small cars you have to go to the top model if you want Auto, is there any reason why a manual is no good for you?
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My wife had an original Punto .... Went like a scalded cat but the thing that got me was that it had the most amazing brakes..

But how about the forthcoming Fiat 500 Abarth? That looks like a mean little beast..

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I think it's by far the best looking new small car.
    No one makes good looking cars anymore, except Aston Martin Pedestrian safety regs and aerodynamic efficiency killed the car designers
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    P.S. Congrats on the new car
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.