Rather dissapointed with Marco-mania this year. As of the I500, Marco's inability to finish a race rests at 80% of the season. Two crashes, two "handling" issues do rest well for his future! 4 out of 5 he hasn't seen the checkered flag - well, he did, from the pitlane or paddock.....that doesn't count. I now put forth the idea that he from this day on be known as "Parco Andretti" the best of the family at parking cars at the track.

I seriously doubt his talent, commitment, and ability at this point. At Indy, TK had to set up his and Danica's cars - if you're a prospective team owner - would you hire someone who doesn't have the technical knowledge to set a car up, or communicate what it is or isn't doing - certainly anyone who thinks he will get anything more than a Honda "luv-fest" test spin in F1 must be kidding themselves. The Indy crash has so many questions that can be asked, what was his team doing, the spotters? Were they telling him that Wheldon was there - yes or no? If yes, why didn't Marco listen to them - did he "know" better? He kept pulling right, right, right - was it not enough tire stagger for him to stay left?

AGR would be best served by putting Marco in any race cars during the off weekends so he can get experience. He needs it! Buy him rides in Star Mazda so he can learn the race-craft he so desperately needs - try FF2000 as well...sports cars, anything.....if no IRL race this week he should be running somewhere! I am hard on Danica but she is at least proving to be better qualified than Marco - she finishes and usually does a decent job at set-up (barring Indy & thanks TK). I think AGR really needs to review themselves with some tough scrutiny, perhaps they are best to cut him loose, but, with Mikey Warbucks running the show (thanks dad!) I doubt we'll ever see Marco out of the car, or a ride!

And now, with Milwaukee coming up, a drivers oval, no banking and requirements for balance and braking all needed will we see anything better this weekend? Will TK be summoned to do the set-up once again - if we do I should hope the rose-colored glasses come off about this kid. Does he hit the wall - outside or in or does he "Parco" it again saying he was scared of the car.

Just goes to show that 19 or 20 or 21 here has nothing compared to 19 or 20 or 21 overseas - the experience level in Europe, or South America just dumps on this today!