And here I am coming with my first thoughts about words with changes in regulations. First we must say what we really wants. I know that this idea with separate classification for Sunday came also from drivers, but I am thinking how this version should help to anything...

For me, the most stupid thing is not to have points for drivers who are fastest in whole rally. This is the most easiest and understandable way for everybody in all sports - winner is competitor who is fastest from beginning till the end.

We were discussing few years ago points system in czech championship also. I think we have found a system which is not completely bad and much better than this one - we have separate points for each leg (15 for winning each leg) and also classification of the whole rally (30 points). So points for winning the rally are equal to points for winning both legs. It is much easier and understandable.

This version of WRC points is one big shit for me. Too complicated for everybody and absolutely hard to understand. I cannot imagine how this can help to anything. Only to bring WRC to deeper shit than it is now...