Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Liked 36 Times in 17 Posts
    Full calendar for the Stellantis Cup is now on ewrc:

https://www.ewrc-results.com/season/...tis-cup-ireuk/

Really nice mix of events, 5 tarmac, 3 gravel. All events alongside either Irish Tarmac Championship or BRC.

As an observation, Rali Ceredigion is now looking very full in terms of number of championships... ERC, BRC, MSUK Asphalt, Stellantis Cup, plus other drivers not doing a full championship - I hope they are able to increase the maximum entry for this year, or I can see quite a few disappointed locals missing out.

Liked 314 Times in 170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by archie106 View Post
    I hope they are able to increase the maximum entry for this year, or I can see quite a few disappointed locals missing out.
    I don't know what the maximum entry was for the last few years but it was 120 (with a reserve list of 50) in 2019. According to EWRC they started 106 in 2022 & 107 in 2023, which may be a full list with a few last-minute drop outs. Whether they can increase this will depend to some extent on the route and schedule. If you are repeating stages you need enough time after the last car through the first time to clear up any mess before you send the first one in for the second time so if the loop is too short you need to find somewhere for them all to hang around a while or you need to reduce the number competing. In any case, apart from a very few designated events in the legislation, it isn't possible to run more than 180 cars on the public highway sections of any rally in UK.

3. Likes: archie106 (14th January 2024)
    Liked 9,377 Times in 4,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HKSjbg View Post
    I’ve heard that they wanted to announce something at ASI but couldn’t. It’ll be on terrestrial TV next year, and there will be an esports event utilising EA Sports WRC for each round. Hopefully that’s going to help attract interest from a good variety of people!

Don’t know the full calendar but the Stellantis Rally4 cup will include West Cork, North West and Severn Valley.
    Terrestrial TV sounds good, but a lot depends on the scheduling if they want to catch any new viewers. Also, we keep hearing that young people dont watch normal tv anymore so it wont catch many of them...

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by archie106 View Post
    Full calendar for the Stellantis Cup is now on ewrc:

https://www.ewrc-results.com/season/...tis-cup-ireuk/

Really nice mix of events, 5 tarmac, 3 gravel. All events alongside either Irish Tarmac Championship or BRC.

As an observation, Rali Ceredigion is now looking very full in terms of number of championships... ERC, BRC, MSUK Asphalt, Stellantis Cup, plus other drivers not doing a full championship - I hope they are able to increase the maximum entry for this year, or I can see quite a few disappointed locals missing out.

WOW I didn't know there was a Stellantis Cup in UK/Ireland this year(I only knew for the IRL C3 Cup) !!!!

Liked 405 Times in 252 Posts
    Snowman Rally status has now updated to postponed - it’s now moved to the Carlisle Stages old date, 19/10

https://www.ewrc-results.com/final/8...an-rally-2024/

They definitely shouldn’t call it ‘Snowman’ now its running in October Perhaps ‘Highland Rally’ would now be more appropriate!

8. Likes: HKSjbg (15th January 2024)
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Another multiple champion signs up

Liked 9,377 Times in 4,990 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Destra quattro View Post
    Another multiple champion signs up
    Cronin is signed up for Galway, it's still unclear which Series he will prioritise.

Also, like Edwards, there is always a doubt about how far his funding will reach.

Fingers crossed for both.

PS. Great to see both in Fiesta Rally2 cars now its finally had some development ! Hopefully they will promote the sales of it and help fund M-Sport.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Do you know when entrylist Galway International Rally is published

Liked 359 Times in 193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc View Post
    Do you know when entrylist Galway International Rally is published
    http://www.galwayinternationalrally.com/entry.html

Programmes go on sale on the 26th Jan so expect it to available around that date officially.

13. Likes: Tom206wrc (19th January 2024)