Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trykmann View Post
    Kalle probably will stay, but for moving the only reason would be money. Think in the other perspective, Kalle is a soon to be 2x world champion and is still in his early twenties. Why not make the switch if you are offered a significant amount more money.

He could drive with Hyundai for two seasons and earn more millions than in Toyota. After this he still would young and the world would still be open.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
    So What's the current Toyota salary for Kella and how much can Hyundai offer to him

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Päss1928 View Post
    Kalle to Hyundai would be even more stupid than Tänak to Hyundai in 2020, but Ogier to Hyundai sounds like a real possibility. He doesn't want to be the 2nd driver in Toyota (even if doing part season), but dominating Thierry in a new team while also getting wins with yet another manufacturer, for possibly more money, sounds like a reasonable deal in my opinion.
    According to the rumour ,The current one event from Toyota to Ogier is 0.5million euro .So can Hyundai give Ogier 0.8 million ?

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1988senna View Post

What do this sentence mean " but the fact that the headquarters of his current team, Toyota, is in his city, Jyvaskyla, in addition to the close ties with the Japanese brand that took him to the top, could be an impediment to change."
    Jyväskylä is Kalle's home town where his family lives. Factory days are easier. He does officially live in Monaco so it's not so important.

Toyota has been involved with him in some way since 2016 so they have a good history.

Sent from my CPH2399 using Tapatalk
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 145 Times in 88 Posts
    Anybody know when the 2024 calander wil be public?

And what can we expect?

Liked 9,374 Times in 4,987 Posts

Liked 1,133 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Unless he can go to toyota that would be the smartest move he can make.

Liked 12,221 Times in 5,248 Posts
    I dont know, the car now has moved even more away how he likes it, since Lappi came and having similar style to Neuville. Yeah its more reliable

Its just purely their guess anyway in the article and ofc finns rule out that Ott would join Toyota as long as Kalle is there
    Last edited by EstWRC; 6th September 2023 at 11:31.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 103 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    I dont know, the car now has moved even more away how he likes it, since Lappi came and having similar style to Neuville. Yeah its more reliable

Its just purely their guess anyway in the article and ofc finns rule out that Ott would join Toyota as long as Kalle is there
    They also rule out any movements from Toyota.

I still believe the possibility of Ogier joining Hyundai is quite high.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Liked 238 Times in 125 Posts
    https://ralli.ee/pierre-louis-loubet...stal-ei-jatka/

Translated by Google Translator:

Pierre-Louis Loubet: "Ford will probably not continue next year!"

Once again, the season has reached the point where M-Sport has to find funding and new tricks for next year to continue the road to the World Rally Championship with the Ford Puma Rally1.

Ott Tänak's teammate Pierre-Louis Loubet, who has been with M-Sport for the second year, admitted to the French publication that the situation of Malcolm Wilson's team is critical at the moment. According to the Frenchman, we will no longer find the M-Sport team on next year's WRC calendar.

"There will be only two teams in the WRC next year. We showed good speed, but Ford has little chance to continue in the World Championship. The teams must inform the FIA ​​of their decision by the end of September at the latest, and then we will know more precisely. The promoter wants each team to add one car. Toyota already has four, and Hyundai could also put out a fourth in the best case scenario. Would I be in that scenario too? I don't know," said Loubet.

"Ford is now focusing on endurance rallying and has cut WRC funds. Ford has actually been the team's sponsor and partner all along, but he no longer invests as much as before," admitted the Corsican in an interview with a French newspaper.

Liked 12,221 Times in 5,248 Posts
    turns out its fake news or Millener just trying to save the fire

https://twitter.com/RallyeSport/stat...15366311510338

Following the sharing of the interview of @PL_Loubetin Corse Matin,
    @richmillener told us that the Frenchman had not made these comments #WRC . Sorry
    @MSportLtd
    Last edited by EstWRC; 6th September 2023 at 13:28.
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -