Actually, I can understand the silence a bit. To follow all WRC and ERC live-coverage requires a lot of time. It just takes entire weekends off and if you have some other responsibilities in life (read: family) you just can not follow all.

From competition wise, for me, ERC is quite far ahead from WRC. But in WRC, people are into it also because of Rally1 cars.

From weather point of view - good weather was supporting spectating rally on spot and was not supporting to watch rally at home I think the bad weather before the rally was good for rally - it was not that dry and dusty.

Coverage - ERC covers basically at least 15 cars. A lot of times it's twice more than on WRC events. It means, it produces twice more rally-stars and personas to follow than WRC, but it all takes time. Like I wrote before, so far it's fun to watch stage-end interviews, those are not polished by PR-departments and drives answer like they naturally answers - making jokes, sometimes quite dirty-ones.

One more thing I noticed and liked, and maybe a bit surprise for me, was mature approach and cool-head reality - good example was Sesks, stage end interviews from stage-end to stage-end wanted to develop some fighting talks Sesks vs Paddon or pressure talks to Sesks but Sesks always answered clearly that he is doing is job (enjoying the rally) and ignored the hook. Also Paddon, he had punctures and respected the speed from Sesks - he did not claim that "without punctures I could win the rally" or "I was fastest" etc (or "I got most of the punctures"). 3rd place - Marczyk, he was many times asked or hinted that is he disappointed that he can not fight for the win or falling out from battle etc. He stayed calm-head and clear-minded and said that he thinks that this is their pace, others are just faster and there is no point to overdrive from what they have.

Leg 2 only:
* 1. Sesks
* 2. Heikkilä +19.5
* 3. Ostberg +21.3
* 4. Marczyk +23.5
* 5. Paddon +31.4 (had punctures and took on stage easy to attack on PowerStage)

Fight for the podium places were quite clear for Sunday, but the fight for 4th was open. On Sunday Ostberg and Heikkilä found the speed (and/or fixed setup) and it was interesting to follow.

To conclude all that, I'm afraid I will lost many more weekends now for following rally...