Quote Originally Posted by becher View Post
Dirtfish jumpes on any opportunity to claim the he will be gone full time drifting soon. All BS I think.

Similar stuff is (was about two years ago) going on about Verstappen in F1.

Guess that's what happenes when everybody is desperate to manufacturer some news about the current in vouge driver.
Difference with Verstappen is that he has said himself that he probably won’t be around in F1 for ever. He has clearly stated that he want’s to go and do other things, WEC (Le Mans) and other stuff that won’t impose so much on his time. F1 will soon be 24 races which is a huge toll on the guys with the travelling they do, WEC is 8/9 races with a bit of testing. He’s already done 9 full seasons in F1 and is still only 26. Let’s see with Kalle, I can understand if he decides to try other things, as success has come so young, it’s normal that perhaps he is thinking about trying new stuff as he has lots of time to do so. I don’t know is he has any interest in circuit racing, but I’m sure he could get a test in the Hypercar if he wanted to, or the Super GT car. He could probably go and do Dakar, all by staying employed with Toyota.