Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corny
    is it possible for me to change my pickems?
    Yep, you just do it as if you were doing it for the first time and it overwrites the previous ones.
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    but it's double in now
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxu05
    I think what I am trying to say, is, Hayden is a plodder. He works away, (not taking anything away from him, as hard work gets the job done), and fights hard to get his results, Rossi, Pedrosa, and Lorenzo, seem to ride beyond that, even when the bike is not up to spec, they seem to pull that little extra out. The same could be said for Stoner last year, all the Ducati boys struggled, but he just got into it and took the Championship. Perhaps the bike suited Casey last year, but why would the others struggle so much ? Rossi can ride a bike with a problem, and make it look good. Biaggi, would falter and complain at the slightest problem with the bike, where as some riders are able to ride around the problems, and just get on with it. There are many factors to consider I know, but when you see a rider race with broken feet, and finish 4th, or you see a rider finish in the top 5 or 6 on a bike that you know is not up to speed, you must ask, how much is the bike, and how much is just sheer rider effort.
    Hayden isn't a plodder but he lacks that edge of raw speed to win lots of races that very few other riders actually have. He's your Mr consistent type of rider who is capable of delivering fairly consistent top 5's though that may dimish with the influx of new talent coming through. Still, he's an enormously talented guy.

Quote Originally Posted by fatman
    One of the journalists in 'Faster' said it best "Anyone who can ride a motorcycle well enough to qualify for a motogp grid is a hero". Everyone out there (even Westy) is doing something none of us could come close to doing. So they have all shown the ability to go out there and ride beyond what should be possible. So if over a season you're able to score more points than anyone else on the grid, regardless of how many wins you have, or how many times you run away with a race, or how many times you can repeat the effort, you are a real world champion.
    That is a sensational statement which I can really appreciate even more after Monday. Yesterday I had a ride day at Phillip Island on my Kwak which is a brilliant experience. However, it really hits home just how fast all these guys at a World Championship level really are. I got rounded up by one of the instructors from the Australian (Californian) Superbike School and it is unbelieveable to see just how fast it is possible to steer a bike around a track. They are all incredible if I could ride as quick as the slowest guy in supersport, I'd think I was king of the world.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Firstly let me say sorry for being gone for so long, I've had alot of things going on lately, including buying a new computer and struggling without an internet connection. Anyway, I'm here now and hopefully I'll be able to stop by more often.

Secondly, hooray for this thread, it's past the 600 posts mark.

Thirdly, very disappointed by the lack of recent grid girl photos (and rider photos for the ladies).

Fourthly,

Jono Porter 12/05/81 - 09/06/04
    MX's Celeb Crush - Sue Bird :love:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What lovely ear rings they have!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Didn't notice them
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How could you not notice them...

They are very large and there are two of them!!

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roby44
    What lovely ear rings they have!!
    They have ear rings?
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    bump.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    They have ear rings?
    It's a good thing there are some girls here to point these things out to you all....

Fancy not noticing the ear rings