Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Liked 171 Times in 98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    You mix racism with xenophobia per se as there's no racial slur here nor I haven't seen any in my time here from 2003 or 2005 (can't remember really and not bothered to check it as well).

Sent from my DN2103 using Tapatalk
    I don't really care for that dinstinction. It makes one sound less bad than the other, when it really isn't.

There's no concensus on what "race" is anyway

2. Likes: becher (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
    you can ask for sure about last century can you give some example for this century what France did same like Russia? oh you only know 100 years old story to make same as 21 century story by the way in that century russian and france did dirty shit but now only russian doing so compare dirty job in difference century make sense yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by bwallace View Post
    you can ask for sure about last century can you give some example for this century what France did same like Russia? oh you only know 100 years old story to make same as 21 century story by the way in that century russian and france did dirty shit but now only russian doing so compare dirty job in difference century make sense yeah....
    Did you know that Lybia is a failed state with no government, where 100s of gangs fight for territory and where there are multiple open-air slave markets? Did you know that this is a direct consequence of US/FR bombing compaigns i support of various off-brand Alquaeda insurgents?

Liked 238 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Galev62 View Post
    Im not against Russian/Blr competing in sport. Only thing i would want to see from Gryazin is statement condemning the war. But he cant do that because from what i know he gets most of his funding still from bank accounts mainly in Latvia. Which are of course filled with Russian money.
    FIA do require a statement condemning the war from Russian and Belorussian drivers, don't they? Also he got his funding from his family, which do business in the Baltic.

6. Likes: cali (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 821 Times in 436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doubled1978 View Post
    Absolutely, the understeer at the top of the hill was biblical. He didn’t push for 3 stages and still ran out of fronts worse than Rovanpera.
    As others have said, the job list for dry tarmac is a long one.
    I mean If Ott could take 14 points in three other tarmac events too, that would not be bad at all. Title will be won on gravel thats for sure.

8. Likes: cali (22nd January 2023),Corcaíoch (22nd January 2023),EstWRC (22nd January 2023),flat_right (22nd January 2023),Rallyper (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 491 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauri_J View Post
    I mean If Ott could take 14 points in three other tarmac events too, that would not be bad at all. Title will be won on gravel thats for sure.
    If he could do that, would be awesome. Plus Ford needs to get rid of reliability problems that were present this weekend and also last year. If they could do that, then I think we have a championship to fight for.

10. Likes: cali (22nd January 2023),EstWRC (22nd January 2023),Tauri_J (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
    sound very similar what will happend in russia sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by flat_right View Post
    If he could do that, would be awesome. Plus Ford needs to get rid of reliability problems that were present this weekend and also last year. If they could do that, then I think we have a championship to fight for.
    Yep, they should really fix their reliability issues. Theres certainly more stress on the car on gravel events

13. Likes: flat_right (22nd January 2023)
    Liked 39 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NOT View Post
    did you ask for similar statements from Loeb or Ogier for what the frogs did to Lybia ? or from american athletes for what they did do Iraq and Afghanistan ?

or killing brown muslims is fine ?
    No war is fine and they should also have been more critical of their goverment.

15. Likes: cali (22nd January 2023)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallace View Post
    sound very similar what will happend in russia sooner or later
    I'm not sure you want Libya spanning 13 time zones with a few thousand nulcear bombs. But who cares what you wish anyway, you're just some hypocrite nobody