I'm aware I'm ready to get my s**tstorm here in the forum, but since I have been working in the WRC until few years ago, I think it's finally time to do something very different that might help gather more casual fans around and get more attention.

It's also time to get an opinion also from the main actors of the championship, since nobody seems to listen to them both on the Promoter and the FIA.
I read carefully this interview ( https://www.motorsport.com/wrc/news/...ange/10467810/ ) and is quite alarming in my opinion. I believe Neuville is quite right here.

The "motorsport market" on TV and on the social media is very dynamic and aggressive, while it looks like the WRC is taying quite behind other big series. So, my proposals on the rally format would be the following:

THURSDAY
The Shakedown needs to be converted back into a Qualifying Stage, which must be televised with the format of a "world feed" (Shakedowns on YouTube are quite "depressing" and "static" honestly) and create hype and "tension" for those watching.
Format: 3 mandatory runs for each Manufacturer-entered car, with the sum of the two best time decides the road order for Friday.

SUPERSPECIAL
Thursday's SSS, as said, must be televised from an iconic venue and the road order will be decided by an online fan vote.

FRIDAY
Using the qualifying stage, the road order will go accordingly and the Day 1 must end with a Superspecial, which will award extra 3-2-1 points to the top-3 stage times.

SATURDAY
The road order will be created by reverting the top-15 standings (15th after Day 1 will start first and so on).
A Special Stage on Saturday afternoon will be broadcasted for 90 minutes and will feature an arena through the stage (like Loelle in Sardinia) with 1 extra point for the fastest time and 1 extra point for the biggest jump.

SUNDAY
It remains as it is, with rally-ending Wolf Power Stage to award extra points and feature the podium-finish ceremony as well.

That's for what I think the format could be in the future.

The WRC Promoter can also create new lines of revenue, in order to fund and help the teams run the championship.
- WRC Originals - Selling car parts (rear-view mirrors, wings, front bumpers, etc.) to fans worldwide.
- WRC Merchandise and Teams Merchandise - This totally disappeared, the website has been shut down as well.
- WRC Hospitality solutions - The local promoters try to do their packages, but it would be awesome to have a branded solution that will give the same experiences in all rallies.
- WRC event contests - to be held both online (call to actions, engaging challenges, etc.) and offline (arrange pit stop challenge at the service park, etc.). This will help WRC Promoter to gather important big data and stratify the targets to hunt to improve the brand and so wisely invest the budget that needs to be dedicated for promotion.

There's basically a lot that can be done by the WRC Promoter, without big expenses, that can help the series to be revived and gather more interest around. As for the technical part, I read many good proposals here that can help lower the costs and give the chance to have more top-cars in the entry list and private teams as well!