Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
The lastest release of the onboard video show it was clearly intentional. Verstappen can be seen to delay turning into the corner until he had Hamilton off the track before he started turning the wheel. It is very hard to see why the stewards did not take punitive action. Check this out

Lewis shouldn't have been there with his questionable engine so one could argue that its actually his fault. Max obviously just overcooked it going into the corner and as Lewis left the track understeering off too, how is Max at fault for that?

Nah, I'm kidding you I haven't watched your link but I don't need to, it was already crystal clear that Max 100% meant to drive him wide and should at very least have been ordered to give up the place or preferably have been given whatever penalty they usually give for that sort of thing... 5 sec and a kick in the nuts. The stewards are at it.
I see Merc have asked for a review of it and I expect Max will probably be given a retrospective 5 sec penalty which obviously won't change the result That was not hard but fair racing as Horner puts it.. but the Stewards not even investigating it, that was a complete farce.