Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
some forgot what they said about Tänak's Monte case.. lol

So Neuville has technical problems on road section and suddenly liaison time should be bigger..?

It is legal to drive +100kmh on public road?

Tänak drove on the side of the road on 3.5 wheels @50-70kmh, had to retire after long liaison and got a suspended ban if happens more..
Ogier caused an accident, left the scene, ran a red light and got suspended ban if happens more..
Neuville drove +100kmh on public road and is basically still allowed to go over speed limit up to 30% till a suspended ban..

Such things don't go along FIAs road safety thing..
If this was towards me I think you're reaching things LOL

Now to make it clear:

- I'm OK with these penalties
- in general if this helps against speeding, suggestion was to extend liasion times so that speeding doesn't occur. This is preventative suggestion. Not a demand. It's in a form of a discussion - you know that kind of discussion where people try to come up with solutions. Nothing to do with Neuville, sometimes liasion times are too tight and it can cause more speeding. As far as I've heard Thierry wasn't the only one.
- driving on 3 wheels or 190 kph on public roads is not legal. Both cases got penalized and rightfully so. In both cases nobody said (except the greeks ) that this was acceptable - again you are reaching for things that wasn't said.

If you want to reach for nonexistent case, go ahead but I guess It's too damn hard for you to understand so I even don't know if my answer helps anyway.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk