Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 139 of 139

Thread: Fgp 2021

  1. #131
    Senior Member N. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodridge, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    4,193
    Like
    422
    Liked 635 Times in 403 Posts
    Try it now.
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

  2. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    8,023
    Like
    131
    Liked 552 Times in 429 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    Try it now.
    Have you a link to click ?

  3. #133
    Senior Member N. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodridge, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    4,193
    Like
    422
    Liked 635 Times in 403 Posts
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

  4. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,565
    Like
    389
    Liked 361 Times in 267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    I'm still getting the same error code. If it works for you there is a chance there's just a problem with permissions and sharing.

    Or it could be stored in your browser. Sometimes using an alternate browser or emptying the cache
    will let you know if this is the case.

  5. #135
    Senior Member N. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodridge, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    4,193
    Like
    422
    Liked 635 Times in 403 Posts
    OK, I figured it out. The new sites default to restricted access. I have changed it to public and verified it works in a different browser than the one I use to manage the site (Firefox).
    Please try this again - https://sites.google.com/site/ejdfgp...me-to-fgp-2021
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

  6. Likes: gm99 (22nd September 2021)
  7. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    5,565
    Like
    389
    Liked 361 Times in 267 Posts
    It seems to be working again.

    Thanks once more for all your hard work on this!

  8. Likes: N. Jones (21st September 2021)
  9. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    8,023
    Like
    131
    Liked 552 Times in 429 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    OK, I figured it out. The new sites default to restricted access. I have changed it to public and verified it works in a different browser than the one I use to manage the site (Firefox).
    Please try this again - https://sites.google.com/site/ejdfgp...me-to-fgp-2021
    Yup , seems to be working .
    I can't seem to find the current standings .

    Is it just me ? It could be .
    The Trophy Wife is wondering if she's be launched from the basement after that race .

  10. Likes: N. Jones (22nd September 2021)
  11. #138
    Senior Member N. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodridge, Illinois, USA
    Posts
    4,193
    Like
    422
    Liked 635 Times in 403 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Yup , seems to be working .
    I can't seem to find the current standings .

    Is it just me ? It could be .
    The Trophy Wife is wondering if she's be launched from the basement after that race .
    Go under Results and it should be the top section - [00]Standings
    " Lady - I'm in an awful dilemma.
    Moe - Yeah, I never cared much for these foreign cars either."

  12. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    8,023
    Like
    131
    Liked 552 Times in 429 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    Go under Results and it should be the top section - [00]Standings
    Got it now .
    It was just me .
    Thanks .

  13. Likes: N. Jones (22nd September 2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •