Hybrid View

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    What do you mean by how is Fourmaux feeling about it? Every rallycar has a road mode to safe engine, clutch and transmission life and also fuel. The anti-lag is disangaged, the engine maps are much less sharp, throttle reactions are slow etc. It feels lazy and slow compared to the stage mode, for everyone.
    Thanks for your explaining, I almost understand,But maybe My English listening skill is not good,The MS engineer Jamie McMilian said there are two big differences ,
    First is the engine calibration include the second is tillglation?? pressure target and Anti lag
    Second is Engine Maps set.
    But I guess the Engine maps function belong to the engine calibration set right?

Fourmaux said when change to stage mode ,the feel of the engine will get more banks? what does he mean for banks?
    Last edited by 1988senna; 11th June 2021 at 02:21.

Liked 316 Times in 172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1988senna View Post
    Fourmaux said when change to stage mode ,the feel of the engine will get more banks? what does he mean for banks?
    I heard it as "bangs" - you get more backfiring when the anti-lag is active due to excess fuel getting into the exhaust. You don't have this in "road mode".

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    I think the bang is the right word.sorry for that it's the Greensmith not the formaux.
    As the Mikemilan said the two different is the engine calibration and the center deep maps???