Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
Because simple business sense dictates that a company with as much cash in the bank and as many assets as they have would not cease if they lost two cars.

they made workers redundant. that's enough to say they're not so stable and sound at the moment.

They have a business to protect and they would not stop rallying because that’s what they do.

that's it. they're selling cars and expertise as a business, not doing competition as a primary resource. protect the business may be meaning drop competition as well. we can't be sure.

Also, like a few have said, Eddie seems to be fixed that the cars are totally valueless after the smashes they have had, but they’re not. New shells maybe and good to go again.

yeah, i don't really care much who said a thing. on the thing said: most probably they can save some, may be not enough, or not in time.

And again, I thought then cars were always insured, but I might be wrong on that.

Wilson said the opposite in past interviews (maybe because of the money needed to). but maybe he is not reliable. ; )