Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
This is not about holding China as a scapegoat. It is about understanding the truth of the origin and nature of the virus. And the chinese connection to the virus is circumstantial but a fact that does not amount to making China a scapegoat. Besides, the chinese themselves are making black people in their country a scapegoat of this outbreak. Kicking them out of Hotels, rented apartments and refusing to serve them in McDonalds of all places.

When Ebola was found in Africa, everyone was comfortable with the scapegoating of the Africans. So l beg to differ. We must highlight the facts and take necessary precautions taking into considerations the facts.

Another example, there is another coronavirus called MERS, which stands for Middle Eastern Resperatory Syndrome. Everyone is comfortable with that label and it is stated as such in various literature. The Spanish Flu is another instance. I see no reason why the SARS COV should not be called CARS-COV or Chinese Acute Respitory Syndrome. Because it is and it is the fact.
I was writing about a guy with orange hair when I said "some folks" .
He's using the Chinese as a scapegoat .

I don't remember Africans being blamed for Ebola .

Middle Eastern is not country specific , and the Spanish flu was from a different era entirely , so neither are examples that are applicable here .

"Co" , for corona , and V , for virus is the descriptive , and "19" refers to the year found .
Specific place names are being used for specific strains only .

By the way , I read that article that you posted and was also confused because it seemed to prove donKey's point , not yours .