Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dirtfish

Liked 40 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    df is also very closely aligned to andrea adamo (i assume he pays them to attend all these random events they've bee doing) so it is probably a mouthpiece for pushing his agenda.....
    lol

Liked 1,027 Times in 440 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    You could guess that for a certain amount of $$$ DirtFish writes about your team/driver/event.
    I don't think it'd involve some kind of direct financial arrangement like that. But inviting and covering expenses for them to attend Hyundai supported events will inevitably result in them covering the team more and being more familiar/closer to them. Let's not forget, Dirtfish are paying one of Hyundai's drivers!

Liked 319 Times in 196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyfiend View Post
    DF is also very closely aligned to Andrea Adamo (I assume he pays them to attend all these random events they've bee doing) so it is probably a mouthpiece for pushing his agenda.....
    I don't believe so... just because there was an Italian event on and they covered the event - and interview with him? (Also, Hyundai was the only team that possibly granted them access to their gravel testing?) That they're so much aligned? Now they're doing specials on M-Sport so are they aligned with M-Sport? Watch out Toyota!

It's what ever is in the news, on topic and they can go out and cover!

They're even doing videos on WRC2/3 testing before Turkey which came out great!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

4. Likes: Sulland (18th September 2020)
    Liked 1,154 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the sniper View Post
    I don't think it'd involve some kind of direct financial arrangement like that. But inviting and covering expenses for them to attend Hyundai supported events will inevitably result in them covering the team more and being more familiar/closer to them. Let's not forget, Dirtfish are paying one of Hyundai's drivers!
    Would you run a business for a couple of copywriters based on they get invitations and expenses covered? It'd be short-lived. If Dirtfish wouldn't be billing for some of their work, it'd be even crazier than it seems now. And it's not just Hyundai Motorsport and Tänak. There are many more for sure.
    Lue: rallirinki.net | Katso: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Seuraa: @HartusvuoriWRC

6. Likes: AnttiL (18th September 2020),pantealex (18th September 2020)
    Liked 6,436 Times in 2,785 Posts
    Also worth noting how Dirtfish's website doesn't run any external ads.

8. Likes: Hartusvuori (18th September 2020),pantealex (18th September 2020)