Quote Originally Posted by Kefdude View Post
May I ask what the needs of this community are? Maybe I can fulfill them?
Well, I am hardly a spokesperson for the enitre community, since I have freaquented these forums only for about 2 years. But I believe I have some idea why the migration didn't fully happen last year when no one wasn't handling it here yet. 2 main reasons in my eyes:

1. People want to compete with the people from the forums (Or friends or coworkers etc...). This could be achieved with a "group or league or whatever you want to call it". You would get a separate scoreboard with only the people from your group. Now that I am reading your webpage again, is that what your group function entails? If yes, then maybe you could explain it a bit more on the webpage, I assumed firstly that the group thing was only for the group competition.

2. A bigger problem, people are used to the system here and they simply won't bother creating a user elsewhere, where they might have to use a different name, remember a new password or god knows what other reason. The people that do join see that many others have not and they will drop out as well. Pretty much what happened a year ago. Not really sure what you could do about it.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but it is likely I will manage it here only for one more year. So unless someone else picks up that ball, next year may end up being skipped here and then a year after that people might be up for trying a new solution

For what its worth, I think overall you have good thing going on, I did a full season last year, and will probably do it again this year