Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 965
  1. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,528
    Like
    5
    Liked 921 Times in 499 Posts
    Aren`t there any exceptions made due to health issues?

    Just a question, because health issues can apologize for many problems in many areas...

  2. Likes: pantealex (17th July 2019),Rallyper (17th July 2019)
  3. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    972
    Like
    0
    Liked 556 Times in 294 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    After the entries are closed, you can only change one of the drivers or the car. So M-Sport upgraded Greensmith from R5 to WRC? And thus no one else could drive the remaining R5?

    Correct me if I'm wrong.

    In any case, I'm surprised if he's not sporting Crown Oil livery
    so that means greensmith has to drive with evans co-pilot Scott instead of his usual Elliott.

  4. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Monaco
    Posts
    219
    Like
    126
    Liked 189 Times in 83 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    so that means greensmith has to drive with evans co-pilot Scott instead of his usual Elliott.
    He's changed the car only.

  5. Likes: AnttiL (17th July 2019),pantealex (17th July 2019)
  6. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v š s k y l š
    Posts
    3,071
    Like
    13,108
    Liked 1,629 Times in 792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    Aren`t there any exceptions made due to health issues?

    Just a question, because health issues can apologize for many problems in many areas...
    Yes.

    In this case Gus changed car, which is allowed with in class (RC2/R5 to another RC2/R5) but he changed from R5 to WRC which is not allowed normally.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  7. Likes: AnttiL (17th July 2019)
  8. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    972
    Like
    0
    Liked 556 Times in 294 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Mail View Post
    He's changed the car only.
    Quote Originally Posted by pantealex View Post
    Yes.

    In this case Gus changed car, which is allowed with in class (RC2/R5 to another RC2/R5) but he changed from R5 to WRC which is not allowed normally.
    are you sure about that? it seems to me that since evans is the official manufacturers entry, that is the one that should be changed if he wants to score points for msport.

  9. Likes: pantealex (18th July 2019)
  10. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    411
    Like
    97
    Liked 272 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    are you sure about that? it seems to me that since evans is the official manufacturers entry, that is the one that should be changed if he wants to score points for msport.
    "after their impressive debut in a wrc car earlier this year, we felt it only right to offer the seat to Gus and Elliot"
    Richard Millener, m-sport team principle.

    So no, Martin will not be co-driving for Gus.

  11. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    22,036
    Like
    7,832
    Liked 12,565 Times in 5,556 Posts
    Rallirinki / Teemu
    ‏ @HartusvuoriWRC


    Unfortunalately Esapekka Lappi is all downbeat at #RallyFinland PET. He says in an interview for @ksmlfi that he is lost with C3 WRC's set up and his main goal for the event is just to finish. It's the same song he's been singing for the last 10 months. He should learn a new one.


  12. Likes: EstWRC (20th July 2019)
  13. #218
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    8,690
    Like
    3,885
    Liked 7,675 Times in 3,190 Posts
    surprise surprise....
    #8 Ott Tšnak - Martin Jšrveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

  14. Likes: cali (21st July 2019),pantealex (20th July 2019)
  15. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,490
    Like
    265
    Liked 2,034 Times in 1,118 Posts
    in Estonia on Sunday he seemed reasonably happy with the car.

    Anyway it almost seems they are going backwards with the C3. In Monte, Sweden and Mexico both drivers were fast.
    Last edited by mknight; 20th July 2019 at 10:40.

  16. #220
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5,671
    Like
    5,002
    Liked 6,042 Times in 2,576 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    in Estonia on Sunday he seemed reasonably happy with the car.
    Heís always more direct about it for Finnish media

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •