Hybrid View

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    But at same time Tommi make an offer for him for 2019. He rejected, cuz hopeing being no1 driver in Citroen. But now he again "second driver"
    Oeh...like i said he never hoped to be no. 1 , he was happy with no. 2, instead of being no. 3....and like i said, in every (work)place, when the athmosphere is stressful, you have to make decision, whether to stay or leave, sometimes even if the leaving option is in some cases worse, which it may not be in this case.

2. Likes: AnttiL (17th February 2019)
    Liked 1,510 Times in 896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    Oeh...like i said he never hoped to be no. 1 , he was happy with no. 2, instead of being no. 3....and like i said, in every (work)place, when the athmosphere is stressful, you have to make decision, whether to stay or leave, sometimes even if the leaving option is in some cases worse, which it may not be in this case.
    Did you know some extra, inside, info about not good atmosphere for Lappi in Toyota?
    Looking to his mojo in Sweden he still unhappy about everything and showing complete indifference

Liked 11,193 Times in 4,442 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS View Post
    Did you know some extra, inside, info about not good atmosphere for Lappi in Toyota?
    Looking to his mojo in Sweden he still unhappy about everything and showing complete indifference
    Lappi probably isn't the easiest guy to work with. AFAIK also in Škoda he never had so friendly relationship with others in the team like Hänninen had.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

5. Likes: cali (17th February 2019),KKS (17th February 2019)
    Liked 1,510 Times in 896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Lappi probably isn't the easiest guy to work with. AFAIK also in Škoda he never had so friendly relationship with others in the team like Hänninen had.
    So mknight & Tarmop - it's completly Lappi's problem. Tommi wanted Lappi to stay, but EP won't. It not called 'fired'.

7. Likes: Rallyper (17th February 2019)