Threaded View

Liked 3,797 Times in 1,983 Posts
    Getting closer, so a resurrection of the discussion:

In my view there are quite a few interesting things coming up:

Citroen - will the C3 (seemingly) still have upper hand on dry+clean tarmac like in Spain? I'd think so

Loeb - how will he compare to others without road position advantage but on historically his best surface. My guess is similar to Meeke, comparison with others will depend on cars. If they are roughly the same speed I think he will fight for podium, but not necessarily for win.

Meeke - will he keep it on the road without issues in case there is pressure from Loeb or others?

Evans - bad start of the season and now on a rally where he had best result before 2017. I'm a bit skeptical he would be in the top fight. But top 5 beating most of the 2nd drivers could be a goal.

Toyota - How did the car improve on slow-medium speed tarmac? I expect them to be able to fight in the top but not to be the fastest car.
    Lappi - also quite bad start of season, how has his tarmac performance evolved if at all?

Hyundai - Have they got rid of the understeer issues they had in Spain? Maybe Corsica with lots of short turns instead of long ones will suit the car better even if they didn't?
    Last edited by mknight; 27th March 2018 at 13:15.

2. Likes: AnttiL (27th March 2018)