Hybrid View

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Got a bit more spicy at the end there didn't it. Close between Bottas/Vettel, and Ricciardo/Hamilton. I think Stroll vs Palmer was very close for the last point too.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    Got a bit more spicy at the end there didn't it. Close between Bottas/Vettel, and Ricciardo/Hamilton. I think Stroll vs Palmer was very close for the last point too.
    Whilst they managed to get a little close, there just didnt seem to be any chance of a overtake. I thought this was one of the dullest races for some time.

Too many tracks designed for a time when the cars were much smaller and relied on mechanical grip.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yodasarmpit View Post
    Whilst they managed to get a little close, there just didnt seem to be any chance of a overtake. I thought this was one of the dullest races for some time.
    I would point out that Hamilton actually did pass Ricciardo in the closing laps. Not enough to make it stick, but he got his nose ahead. And we had seen some passes around the outside at the same corner earlier in the race, so I don't think it's fair to say there was no chance.