Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
He/she/it (probably he) also totally forgot the years when Ford were really competitive (like around 2003, around 2006, the era with Hirvonen etc etc).

Ford have been competitive several times. Jparker just has some weird ununderstandable beef with Ford that hasn't even been explained and refuse to see it.

I think he is 130% Subaru fan...
If not mistaken he is American and in America about 80% of everybody with even the slightest interest is Subaru fans, and in events for more than 12 years about a little over 60% of all the cars are Subaru... They have invented several classes with near 100% Subaru entries over here... It is the triumph of advertising and inertia...
Have you seen how amazingly fast all the Subie guys all are? People say (och va fan vet jag men dom låtsas vara seriöst, tror de eller ej) ''Now we are up to the level of Europe......Amerika has arrived!!!''

#alt-reality
So if Subie is bästis ever then you must hate all other brands...
Again, wot da fuq do I know?

Å fan! I just thought! maybe they are all pissed off at Ford because Australian general nice guy Brendon Reeves came over a few years ago and with a nice spec non-turbo 1,6 Fiest he beat every single Subie turbo and non-turbo in North America except British hired gun Higgins and maybe Lestage or Block or some rich guy and did some 3rds overall and 4th overall.. If I was Subie fan I'd be pissed too if some guy in a little n.a. 1,6 proved how slow the entire field is...

Vem vet?