Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donnelly joins Reid Motorsport team

Tarmac champion Eugene Donnelly teams up with Reid Motorsport ......
    http://rallynews.net/News/News07/Apr...es26.04.07.htm

http://www.reidmotorsport.com/news_d...13&area=&aName=
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its Kinda sad to see Donnelly Motorsport gone its exactely whats said on that page they were on such a small budget and achieved great things lets see what can be achieved now Long live the Donnelly's,
    But still this gives Eugene a great oppertunity that he really deserves, I bet the Impreza will look awesome in the Reid Motorsport colours cant wait to see it in Killarney. Hope this change in tyres wont effect eugene to much and he can prove it was'nt an advantage he had useing kumho tyres, it should be an intresting rally in killarney.
    ES

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The tyre change will certainly be interesting.Nice to see Genie getting more support.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would hope that all his sponsors he has **** on after them supporting him for many years will all join up and support someone else inc Kumho.
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    I would hope that all his sponsors he has **** on after them supporting him for many years will all join up and support someone else inc Kumho.
    Are you giving out to donnelly for takeing his oppertunity anyone would take this oppertunity, everyone moves on but i do hope all his sponsers back someone else like
    KRIS MEEKE would love to see it
    ES

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeh me 2
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm sure that everything will be well above board as far as the changes are concerned. I very much doubt that the Donnelly's would deal with this in any other way...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    surely his sponsors will continue sponsoring him or is he in a pully paid drive now?

Think that the comment about ****ting on his sponsors is one of the most ignorant and arrogant things I have ever seen on a forum. Suspect he will have discussed this with his sponsors and a good number of other people before commiting
    Mull Car Club
    Sandy Loynd - Tob 11

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well you cant have read the press release very well as the simple fact is he HAS **** on his long term sponsors of many years and joined the Reid team!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    Well you cant have read the press release very well as the simple fact is he HAS **** on his long term sponsors of many years and joined the Reid team!!!
    can you link us to the press release where you read this please?
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!