Page 177 of 421 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4205
    Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    i dont find Rally Legend items... but big news ... after Marcus & Hayden... Gilles Panizzi will drive there 306Maxi => http://goo.gl/PEH63j

2. Likes: Jeppe (31st August 2016),TWRC (31st August 2016)
    Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    So the teams and the promoter have accepted RS's plan to move service area to Torsby.
    There are still some work required with some accommodation before the move can officially be executed.

Glenn says that they have to have a super year if they want to avoid being forced to move the rally from Värmland.

http://www.vf.se/sport/bilsport/mast...ir-ett-superar
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Rumors about Citroen announcing Neuville at Paris Motor Show 2016.
    The event will be held from 1 to 19 October and Citroen will annouce the lineup.

If this will happen Hyundai will need a new driver and we could see some interesting movement.
    If I were them I would go for Suninen. I think it is a better choice than Tanak or others available.

Liked 12,233 Times in 5,257 Posts
    i think that exactly this will happen...Tänak seems to continue with m-sport, Neuville seems to me isnt interested at all continuing with Hyundai. So Suninen to Hyundai then and Neuville to Citroen. The question now is who will Toyota take? i wonder why it fell apart between Tänak and Toyota (it seemed like a done deal but i should get the info in upcoming weeks).

Lappi and Häninen to Toyota?
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
    So the teams and the promoter have accepted RS's plan to move service area to Torsby.
    There are still some work required with some accommodation before the move can officially be executed.

Glenn says that they have to have a super year if they want to avoid being forced to move the rally from Värmland.

http://www.vf.se/sport/bilsport/mast...ir-ett-superar

Also about 60% of the rally will be held on new roads/stages. Could be interesting.

7. Likes: Rallyper (1st September 2016)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    i think that exactly this will happen...Tänak seems to continue with m-sport, Neuville seems to me isnt interested at all continuing with Hyundai. So Suninen to Hyundai then and Neuville to Citroen. The question now is who will Toyota take? i wonder why it fell apart between Tänak and Toyota (it seemed like a done deal but i should get the info in upcoming weeks).

Lappi and Häninen to Toyota?
    If I were Toyota I would have already taken Tanak and if I were Tanak I would have accepted but it seems that things are not that simple on this issue unfortunately for both of them.

Some more info about Torsby as new hosts, http://www.vf.se/sport/bilsport/jara...nsvar%E2%80%9D
    Rally date is also confirmed for feb 9-12th. Two stages will be held in Torsby, one of the stages will be held at Knappåsen which
    is between Torsby and Ekshärad. That is north of Vargåsen.

Liked 79 Times in 24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
    Some more info about Torsby as new hosts, http://www.vf.se/sport/bilsport/jara...nsvar%E2%80%9D
    Rally date is also confirmed for feb 9-12th. Two stages will be held in Torsby, one of the stages will be held at Knappåsen which
    is between Torsby and Ekshärad. That is north of Vargåsen.
    I just took a short look at booking.com and ebookers. There are no more rooms available in a closer circle to the rally region. At least one hour drive to Torsby and the rally is in 6 months. Is that normal for rally sweden? I never had a problem to find accommodation 3 month in advance for a wrc event close to the rally or servicepark. I'am a bit too late - next try 2018...

Liked 9,376 Times in 4,989 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    Östberg will drive in the German (tarmac) rally Niedersachsen (9 & 10 september) with his own Ford Fiesta R5.
    He was going to do the Rally Isle of Man in the BRC (15-17th Sept)... must've decided to change to do this minor German rally instead.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 359 Times in 175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    I just took a short look at booking.com and ebookers. There are no more rooms available in a closer circle to the rally region. At least one hour drive to Torsby and the rally is in 6 months. Is that normal for rally sweden? I never had a problem to find accommodation 3 month in advance for a wrc event close to the rally or servicepark. I'am a bit too late - next try 2018...
    Theres is no problem if you stay anywhere between Torsby and Karlstad, or also in Karlstad. Was in Karlstad for several years now and even to Norway Stages it was never a problem by driving at all. Problem around Torsby will be that there are just not so many accomodation and that it is blocked by organisers for teams etc. Torsby itself is a very small town, just about 4000 people living there. Booked already again in Karlstad, there is plenty of accomodation.