• Kimi Raikkonen

5 23.81%
  • Sergio Perez

1 4.76%
  • Marcus Ericcson

2 9.52%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Apart from the start (if it was him bugging up) I give it to Kimi.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Hamilton for a flawless weekend. Kimi had a poor start, not sure if it was his fault but I enjoyed his race.

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    The Boss gets my vote. He put an end to his threat for the race victory in less than two freakin' laps!
    May the forza be with you

4. Likes: kfzmeister (13th September 2015)
    Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Everyone who didn't crash into Kimi.

Liked 48 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Jones View Post
    Lewis is driving the best car to 1st place. Any idiot can do that.
    Except Rosberg

7. Likes: airshifter (7th September 2015),Duncan (8th September 2015),henners88 (13th September 2015),Jag_Warrior (8th September 2015),kfzmeister (13th September 2015)
    Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    ^This time atleast he had the excuse of his engine packing up

Hamilton was flawless, but as dj said Verstappen did try to put on a show!
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Driver of the race was Hamilton, no doubt. He was inch perfect around the track from start to finish. I only remember him making one lock up throughout the race and in FP1 and 2 he went wide at the first chicane once or twice. Other than those he was perfect the entire way, controlled the raced from start to finish. Masterful driving!

Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    How can anyone vote Lewis or Vettel? What exactly did they do? Not fall over? I think it's got to be Massa or Verstappen. Especially the latter at least tried to pretend a race was happening.
    To be honest, I think Hamilton has been doing great since 2012. And this season looks like one of those perfect 2011 Vettel races. This season it has been: qualify on the pole, win the race start, win the fastest lap, stay in front the whole time. Rinse and repeat. People think the whole race is boring because he is leading since the lap 1 in the fastest car, but you have to remember that he had already worked hard to win the qualifying and the start of the race. Yes, it's a boring season, but Hamilton is doing fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by gm99 View Post
    All the drivers who managed to avoid running into the back of Räikkönen at the start.
    That was my thought too, but I didn't see your post before I posted mine. Just watch what has happened in this 2011 V8SC race. It's very scary stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRvz41Gv48
    Last edited by zako85; 7th September 2015 at 13:56.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zako85 View Post
    To be honest, I think Hamilton has been doing great since 2012. And this season looks like one of those perfect 2011 Vettel races. This season it has been: qualify on the pole, win the race start, win the fastest lap, stay in front the whole time. Rinse and repeat. People think the whole race is boring because he is leading since the lap 1 in the fastest car, but you have to remember that he had already worked hard to win the qualifying and the start of the race. Yes, it's a boring season, but Hamilton is doing fine too.
    He had a poor enough end to the 2013 season. In all honesty though, the only reason that Rosberg is so close to Hamilton as he is, is that the others are so far behind. In another season of domination, we'd have a situation where Rosberg wouldn't have almost always qualified on the front row of the grid and the points gap would be much more. I think yesterdays result has leveled things up after Monaco and the points gap now more accurately conveys the true gulf in performance there has been between the two throughout the course of the season. At a minimum, he now needs four more wins to secure the championship assuming Rosberg finishes second in each of his wins. It's all in his own hands and hopefully he is about to get a very deserved 3rd Drivers Championship under his belt. I think this has been, to date anyway, touch wood, his best driving season to date. He has raised the bar and, excepting Austria, Nico hasn't been close to him.

13. Likes: Duncan (8th September 2015),truefan72 (7th September 2015)