I thought I'd like to start a new thread. To discuss about some new things.

This has clearly been one of the stories of the year. One of the good stories. While McLaren-Honda and Red Bull-Renault have been bad stories and disappointments, and there are many other critical sides of F1, let's take a look at that good side.

The all-new team led by Maurizio Arrivabene, car designed by James Allison, cars driven by Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Räikkönen. The chairman of all the Ferrari from last year - Sergio Marchionne.

This is the only team to challenge Mercedes this year. They have made a huge jump in performance. I really feel like there is lots of good and positive energy in the team.

I really like Arrivabene's demeanor. Based on interviews and how he generally comes across he looks like a great guy and a great leader.

Allison is obviously a very talented designer. Now that Newey is stepping aside, he may be the new so-called star designer in the offices.

Vettel and Räikkönen are friends and get along well. It is a good working athmosphere in the team.

And obviously the engine (power unit) has been greatly improved. After being nowhere last year, this power unit does some justice to the name of Ferrari.

For years it was felt (I certainly felt) that the old-guard of Domenicali and di Montezemolo had to step aside as the Ferrari team seemed stagnated. Of course all the success can't be put on the new guys, as foundation work was done before. And we also had Mattiacci as a team principal for a while.

But all I want to say, Ferrari feels a very sympathetic team right now. Much more than in the past. And the belief in success is higher than before.

The only thing I dislike and will continue to dislike is that Ferrari gets handed free 100M $ from Bernie just for participation...