At least Fred got through
    May the forza be with you

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Britany is done. Great job by Seb.
    The Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01 View Post
    I hope Kimi will beat Seb this weekend, both in quali and race.
    Sorry!

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    There was no sense to that qualifying lap from Hamilton. It was absolutely unreal watching onboard Sky active. Millimetre perfect the entire lap around. Poor Nico totally outclassed get again. Hammy has raised his game no end this year.

Outstanding from Seb as well.

6. Likes: andyone (19th April 2015),Tazio (18th April 2015),truefan72 (19th April 2015)
    Liked 46 Times in 41 Posts
    This is the best form I've seen in the boss. Web is dangerously close. The real fight will begin when the new parts are brought in in Europe

8. Likes: Tazio (18th April 2015)
    Jense never had a chance, but prop's to him for staying positive in the face of so much adversity. I do believe that this trip to McLaren, Fred has a settling influence in JB, who's career was extended by Zo joining the team. Prop's to my dawgz in the Anglo Mafia, this is going to be a fun pairing when the car comes good, and I'm on a campaign to keep JB there next season as well. This time around Ron is doing things right, even if he is not sure why, and how, although I really think he does. I would just like to say to all of my brothers, and sistas' in the ".FA.M." keep the faith, we will get there, and when we do there is going to be a serious freakin' blood- letting.

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Great qually by Hamilton, he's on a charge.

Vettel splits the Mercedes again, and not much time at all between the 2-4 positions. I think with the race pace and the way the Ferrari's are with tires, we might see a race again today. There is a lot riding on the start too, with the way the dirty air affects tires.

But it does look like a race for the podium positions, with one driver from the Mercedes and Ferrari camps being left out, then a race for the "best of the rest". I hope the other teams make enough progress so that we have a chance of at least a few teams having an honest shot at a podium now and then.

Good to see a lot of positive from Ricciardo after making it up to 7th. Grosjean keeps the Lotus in the top 10 as well, a good showing all things considered. Sainz looked pretty good in the Toro Rosso as well. I suspect that the Williams will be in the same position as the last race, behind the frontrunners but leading the "best of the rest" again. But from Williams back it looks like it could be almost anyone that does well, and there should be some good battles.

Sucks to be driving a McLaren right now,and personally I think the problems go beyond the power units. The sound from JBs car on that practice failure sounded like a freaking turbine spinning down.

11. Likes: Tazio (19th April 2015)
    Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Race is on at 1am here. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    Sainz looked pretty good in the Toro Rosso as well.

I guess CS is as surprised as anyone that he put it there.

Carlos Sainz Jr 'shocked by Bahrain Grand Prix qualifying result'
    http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/formula-...lt_218033.html
    He told reporters: "It is probably our least expected Q3 of the year. Up until now our race pace was always a bit better than our qualifying pace, but here everything is up and down and weird things are happening from one session to another!
    Quote Originally Posted by air
    personally I think the problems go beyond the power units. The sound from JBs car on that practice failure sounded like a freaking turbine spinning down.
    That is part of the power unit
    But yes the problem is packaging of ancillary components that is affecting cooling of electronic components. It was an electric issue that kept Jense from participating in quali.
    Last edited by Tazio; 19th April 2015 at 16:17.