Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Liked 3,799 Times in 1,688 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Pacheco View Post
    Year after year this event arouses less interest among forum members. It's a question that comes from the time of IRC. Just pay attention to the number of comments. It is not a criticism on my part, just an observation.
    It is question if it is problem of ERC or it is global. I see also in other forums, that there is less interest in discussion on forums about rallysport. I think one of the reasons is increasing of social media (mainly facebook and twitter), where you can easily talk via smartphones. People easily dont need forums...

2. Likes: AndyRAC (20th June 2015),pantealex (18th June 2015)
    Liked 340 Times in 171 Posts

4. Likes: Mirek (19th June 2015)
    Liked 11,165 Times in 4,434 Posts
    Amazing!
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    why doesn't eurosport offer full onboards of stages ? incompetence or stupidity ?

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    why doesn't eurosport offer full onboards of stages ? incompetence or stupidity ?
    I'm pretty sure the man in charge for their contents is someone with experience in their channel where a video longer than 2 minutes is seen as a sacrilege and as a sign of the end of the world. When you work like that for decades it's not easy to see things in a different view.

I think his reasoning is: "LOL, look at those dumb guys of WRC that know nothing about tv, they pubblish 15 mins videos."
    "What? Rally fans actually prefer full stage videos? Maybe just the most hardcore ones, but I don't care about them, I want all the casual guys that will share them on their Facebook profile. See here, 85% of videos longer than 2 minutes have less view, believe me I know what I'm saying. See here, most of that videos have cats and dogs, a pity we can not put a puppy in the cockpit but it is what it is. Do not make further user research I already know everything we need to know".

So, to answer your question, I think "incompetence" is the right one.

8. Likes: AndyRAC (20th June 2015)
    Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
    A shame they not show comparative onboards from the first 3 km.
    2009 IRC Pickems Champion

Liked 1,252 Times in 681 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    It is question if it is problem of ERC or it is global. I see also in other forums, that there is less interest in discussion on forums about rallysport. I think one of the reasons is increasing of social media (mainly facebook and twitter), where you can easily talk via smartphones. People easily dont need forums...
    Sadly, I think its less interest in rallysport. Other series still get lots of interest, and some are growing even. This is the only forum were there is decent comments on rallysport.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    I see the same in other forums, also forums that haven't got anything to do with rallying. I think many people initially join a forum just to get an answer on some question. Today there are many other ways to get answers to most questions (facebook contacts, facebook groups, throw it on twitter etc). I think the interest in rallying (except for ERC) is growing again in the last 5 years.

Liked 213 Times in 107 Posts
    Well, it's difficult to say if rallying is attracting more or not.

I talking on other forums -not motorsport forum-, and all people think WRC is more or less a dead championship, that it was better before, in the beginning / mid 00's. And it seems it's really difficult to make people change their mind, moreover when they see that Ogier is more or less winning everything.

13. Likes: AndyRAC (21st June 2015)
    Liked 64 Times in 39 Posts
    Kajto onboard SS7 Sete Cidades
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbnJLSHCnyM