Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    Sordo, WRC 2?
    Ok the Hyundai isn't the fastest and yes, they are building an R5 car but calling him a WRC 2 driver is a tad much.

Maybe you were ironic since vw is a class of their own.
    I was, mate

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    F
    I really feel sorry for Latvala. He's the only guy that can give a fight to Ogier but the pressure of knowing that the french is the clear favorite in VW team is a heavy burden.
    I felt sorry for him when I saw this. It hurts a bit to be honest. Cheering your rival when he has beaten you another time.

You are right it is a heavy burden but I don't know if it is a good idea to leave that car away.

3. Likes: Eli (23rd August 2015),Rally Power (23rd August 2015)
    Liked 12,238 Times in 5,261 Posts
    What a boring rally and what a dissapointing performances from the guys i looked most for, Paddon and Tänak. Yeah they both don't have the experience and struggled with set-up, which counts a lot here but they didn't even try to push. Didn't expect to see stage wins from them but expected to see at least TOP 4-6 stage times and some development.
    The new Fiesta doesn't seem to be very good on tarmac, you could already see it on super special stages on other rallies and Kubica also said that the car isn't doing what he wants to do.

Waiting for Australia already where Paddon promised to go for a win

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    What a boring rally and what a dissapointing performances from the guys i looked most for, Paddon and Tänak. Yeah they both don't have the experience and struggled with set-up, which counts a lot here but they didn't even try to push. Didn't expect to see stage wins from them but expected to see at least TOP 4-6 stage times and some development.
    The new Fiesta doesn't seem to be very good on tarmac, you could already see it on super special stages on other rallies and Kubica also said that the car isn't doing what he wants to do.
    Paddon had some turbo pressure issues at some point. But we shouldn't had expected podium from him anyway. This year it all went to VW and it was well deserved. Big congrats to all of them.
    I don't agree the rally was boring, it was really fast rally with some fights and looking at the coverages it was really nice event. Of course it is little boring for most people Ogier to win almost every time, but that's the challenge currently. And seems no one is capable to take away his crown yet, perhaps for several more years to come.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I felt sorry for him when I saw this. It hurts a bit to be honest. Cheering your rival when he has beaten you another time.
    Only the throne is missing yet!
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    This event showed nothing. Fiesta R2T is a joke compared to Adam in speed and the two were fighting only for first three or four stages (where Griebel was ahead).
    I think Adam did have a huge advantage of Michelin tyres vs Fiesta road legal Dmacks.
    Why we don´t see Adam more on private drivers as it have been around over 2 years?

Liked 39 Times in 25 Posts

Liked 39 Times in 25 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/qwD6jbBNflE?rel=0

longer with a nice balance between wrc and wrc2 cars

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Racing Ka View Post
    I think Adam did have a huge advantage of Michelin tyres vs Fiesta road legal Dmacks.
    Why we don´t see Adam more on private drivers as it have been around over 2 years?
    I would like to see national Adam cup rallies supported by the factory and national importer. Should be a boost for youngsters.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 979 Times in 340 Posts
    As most of you guys have already seen Joost his video. Here are my photos made at mostly the same spots haha. Great edition for us. Visited a new part of the Panzerplatte, always nice to see some new sections there, fun practice village, fast downhill. Great area!

My photos are online now.

As usual more at our Facebook Page or our Website !

12. Likes: br21 (24th August 2015),dimviii (23rd August 2015),Jeppe (24th August 2015),Mirek (23rd August 2015),noel157 (23rd August 2015),Rally Power (23rd August 2015),rayh_mx (24th August 2015),TWRC (23rd August 2015)