Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

Petter Solberg returning to WRC during 2015 ?????

I read an article mentioning the possibility about Petter's return during 2015....
    Anybody has any additional info about it ?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    he is not.

Liked 9,374 Times in 4,987 Posts
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 3,799 Times in 1,688 Posts
    Is it necessary to make a new thread? One "stupid" article and everybody on the world is writing how he is returning etc. Situation is still the same like previous year, like one month ago - actually nothing is sure. But for sure, he is negotiating with lot of sponsors about future in RX/rally and if somebody will pay him starts in WRC, he will do it. But it is same with lot of other drivers. They can write absolutely the same article about Mikko Hirvonen, Giandomenico Basso, PG Andersson, Luca Rossetti, Evgeny Novikov...

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fide View Post
    I read an article mentioning the possibility about Petter's return during 2015....
    Anybody has any additional info about it ?
    And a link to the "article" perhaps?

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    Is it necessary to make a new thread? One "stupid" article and everybody on the world is writing how he is returning etc. Situation is still the same like previous year, like one month ago - actually nothing is sure. But for sure, he is negotiating with lot of sponsors about future in RX/rally and if somebody will pay him starts in WRC, he will do it. But it is same with lot of other drivers. They can write absolutely the same article about Mikko Hirvonen, Giandomenico Basso, PG Andersson, Luca Rossetti, Evgeny Novikov...
    Sorry to bother you... It would be good a little respect. If you don't like you are not obligated to write / respond anything...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    respect is earned.

instead of making a thread about a person who has nothing to offer tot he sport anymore apart from his clown antics that attract his clown fans. You should have asked your useless question to the news and rumours where all the nobodies post their lies...

Liked 3,799 Times in 1,688 Posts
    Aaa, this thread is going different way than I wanted. My idea was why to make special new thread, when lot of things around it was written in "news" thread. And I am not sure if this theme is enough strong to have its own specific thread (despite the name of Petter).

Liked 9,374 Times in 4,987 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    respect is earned.

instead of making a thread about a person who has nothing to offer tot he sport anymore apart from his clown antics that attract his clown fans. You should have asked your useless question to the news and rumours where all the nobodies post their lies...
    Didnt realise you were a Moderator of this forum.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
    Toooo many people in here are jealous of petter........ I suppose.

Friends we all in here should respect everyone's opinion and not take all personally.

Petter for sure is a great guy I met him in New Zealand twice. He is fast no doubt and if he is getting a chance to get back in then what's the harm in it he is not charging us for that.