Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Of course they will go to the famous places, but that results every year to have the same pictures over and over... and the scenic places are just 1 or 2 in each event...

They could chose the rest of their spots according to the action offered not according to the scenery.

for example was there a reason why everyone went to that useless lake or the rocky place this year ??? all the pros nowadays apart from a very selected few are clueless about rallying and just have nice after-proccessing skills.

for example why did you choose this useless place ?https://www.flickr.com/photos/118295...n/photostream/

because it has a nice background despite being just a useless hairpin.. thats why... it is a pity to see that people following rallying so many years are that clueless in understand the sport.

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    Anyone know the medical status of Bertelli today?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    Anyone know the medical status of Bertelli today?
    what medical status ?? he was discharged yesterday.

Mommy kissed him and he slept with his teddybear and he is fine now....

4. Likes: AL14 (26th May 2015)
    Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    OK, you knew. I didn´t. But until we knew all no one, not even NOT (you) could tell his medical status.
    But that´s good. Should have been much worse if he´d been treated for concussion or something on hospital.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eestlane View Post
    Does anybody know who jumped the furthest on the fafe jump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    This year or overall.?
    This year. I heard some people say that WRC2 cars jumped quite far.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts

Vodafone Rally de Portugal 2015

And lost a wheel
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    I have accidentally found video of Camilli's strange crash from SS6 (at least I think it's him). It's at 2:56.

https://youtu.be/pmlhG7AAUbQ?t=176
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

9. Likes: dimviii (26th May 2015)
    Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    May be hit a rock or something
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 40 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MartijnS View Post
    Agree with N.O.T. about the photographers. They can enter the stage if they want 1 hour before the start. I don't believe McKlein photographers are being dropped off in helicopters these days. Seen their photographers with cars over the last years. Anyway, it has not much to do with budget.
    They just get the mediabook with the spots chosen by the organization and they pick spots only out of that book, and you know why? Because there is a mediaparking at most of those spots, so they don't have to walk far to get to the stage!
    Every rally the same story, Spain, everybody is at the big hairpin etc. Italy, the 2 big jumps.
    +1

A large percentage of the images you see from Mcklein, Lavadinho etc aren't even taken on competitive sections. Signed on Media taking pictures on road sections. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.
    https://www.facebook.com/BritishRallyMedia/

Visionary
    Liked 167 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    The cleaning was always an issue and in the old days was even worse... but the only person who seems to be annoyed that much is Ogier...

When Loeb was beating him like a dog without an owner and won events he did not open his mouth.... he also does not open his mouth in events where being first is an advantage (hanging dust/ muddy conditions)

Yes the system is unfair and there is no solution for it apart from making the championship an all tarmac one...

Mr Ogier is the best driver by a long way from the current batch... but nobody will care for him after he retires and nobody will even mention him in future talks about the best drivers...

in order to become GOD you have to be gracious.
    This is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    The SOS sign should be used when there is a reason to stop the stage and call for help... the following car stops and then drives to the next radio point where the organisers do what they have to do...

If Bertelli wanted the stage stopped he should have done this...

you do not use a nobody spectator as a doctor to speak with the organisers to stop the stage... and then cry like a kid. Its a serious sport and you go by the rules.
    This is not.

This may be technically correct as the procedure for a competitor to summon assistance from their following competitors, however it is not the only procedure and not necessarily the best procedure when a competitor is at a manned check point or spectator point.
    Head trauma should never be taken lightly and it is inexcusable if the organizers failed to respond when alerted.
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic.