Well done Nico. Ham will be scrubbing his tyres tonight :-p
    United in diversity !!!

2. Likes: Duncan (1st November 2014)
    Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote View Post
    Well done Nico. Ham will be scrubbing his tyres tonight :-p
    Spanky, spanky!!

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Well done to Nico - he managed to convincingly beat Lewis today without cheating. Lewis's car didn't look as well balanced as Nico's from the on board camera. He was locking that front left continually. It's be an interesting race tomorrow. Hopefully Lewis will win and pull out the gap to a point where two second places will do him in the final two races.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; 1st November 2014 at 20:17.

5. Likes: Duncan (1st November 2014)
    Liked 84 Times in 63 Posts
    Wow @ Maldonado. I'm not exactly his biggest fan, but he managed to wring a lot out of that car today.

Liked 54 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
    Wow @ Maldonado. I'm not exactly his biggest fan, but he managed to wring a lot out of that car today.
    As did Sutil
    "Wives live longer than husbands, because they are not married to women" Colin Mochrie - "Whose Line is it anyway?" - The funniest TV show on earth!

Liked 146 Times in 113 Posts
    Hamilton's been fastest in each practice session, then Rosberg gets pole by 4/10ths?

Hmmm...

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    I'm still totally convinced Nico will end up with the most points after Abu Dhabi.
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbetty View Post
    I'm still totally convinced Nico will end up with the most points after Abu Dhabi.
    It's a possibility. It would be a tragedy for the sport to have someone that cheated throughout the year as champion. It's not a good image for te a sport to have. The deserving driver that has won 9 races this year and not cheated in the process should win but ya know sport is not always fair. I guess we'll know in three weeks time

However, given the commercial benefits to Merc of having a German WDC, it is strange that Hamilton once again develops further brake problems when it matters in qualifying. He had some all weekend but exacerbated in qualifying - odd.

It does show though that there is something very wrong with the points system when a guy that has 9 race wins, including won 4 races twice in a row, compared to another guys scattered 4 race wins, may still lose the WDC. It coneys to me that the points gulf between first and second place isn't enough under the current points system.

11. Likes: A FONDO (2nd November 2014)
    Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Screw this, I'm moving from the middle over to the dark side to even things up on here..

Quote Originally Posted by journeyman racer View Post
    Hamilton's been fastest in each practice session, then Rosberg gets pole by 4/10ths?

Hmmm...

Nico is just the better driver and was obviously hiding these 2 tenths through the practice sessions (where it didn't matter) to totally demoralise Hamilton in Q3 forcing the inferior Lewis to whine like the baby he is that he had brake problems. You'd think he would have learned by now not to display all his cards (trace data) until it really mattered.

Merc will still sabotage Nicos race again today though because the team boss's need to further penalise Nico for Hamiltons mistake at Spa and also justify paying Lewis's higher wage to the Merc board. I honestly don't get it, you'd think a German team would be proud of their nationality, motorsport history and pedigree and allow their 'teutonic' driver to take the wins and WDC he so obviously deserves for Mercedes and the fatherland.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    One thing is sure. Whenever one driver beats another, it is always conspiracy. No other option. This means there is conspiracy all the time, because always somebody beats somebody else!

14. Likes: airshifter (2nd November 2014),rjbetty (3rd November 2014)