Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
Did you answer the question of what is a "Simpering ,Whimpering,roadracer" Then ? Your words not mine !
AND is a "Whirled Rally Champignonskit" a World Rally Championship ? Your words not mine !
Bet your blood is boiling !

Yeah I think it was clear enough: circuit "racers' are---in my limited experience of 50 years around motorsports---not just CAR motosports mind you--- but those people doing "roadracing" --the generally accepted term even in many other languages is "racing"-----where people do a bunch of laps on asphalt or concrete---are too too often whining spoiled drama queen or prima-donna. Like hairdressers in the classic, rude, ridiculing cliche which really isn't PC now.

As for the WRC I am going to guess that you are only conversant in one form of English....

Since you can't be troubled to break the word up into its components and make an effort at thinking about it...
Maybe you should ask some of the Swedes or Finns over in the rally section---its an old long-running joke...

Just a joke

My blood doesn't boil when encountering anonymous people on forums.
No name= no human in my book---until they show themselves to be human..
I don't get excited about dealing with discussions with people who have "play" names...

Get your meds...