Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
Flightsimming is really fun. Get FSX or Prepar3D v2+ a joystick and your good to go.
-I haven't done flight simming, but have done some more Rail simming. I have the old Microsoft Train Simulator and have the Great Eastern Mainline. So I have done most of the tasks on there.

Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo View Post
- sleep a lot
- talk on the phone with your friends
-watch the winter Olympics
-solve sudoku
- read books
- learn a foreign language
- try on old clothes
- try to write a poem
- watch a movie. on TV
- bake a cake
etc.

BTW, I'm sorry for your injury.
-I have slept a lot.
-I watched all of the winter Olympics.
-I have read some books, that I haven't gotten round too. (Monarchy in England/Great Britain) (A couple about my home City) (A couple of Football books too)
-Believe it or not I also did the trying on old clothes suggestion. I chucked a load out. Although my general lack of exercise will make me fat soon, so I might have to throw out some more.

I haven't baked a cake, written a poem or learnt a language yet.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Type View Post
Swimming will keep the muscles in tone - obviously only possible if your foot isn't in a cast
Crafts - i.e. making things - model racing cars, Christmas cards, marquetry, carving wood or bone, jewelry making, restoring old furniture
Rebuild a car or motor bike - you can do most of the work sitting down
Furniture making - First make a stool to sit at your workbench
Study something you've always wanted to (e.g. my daughter did a postal interior design course when she had a leg in plaster)
I have been working on the garden (easy stuff that I can do sitting down)- i.e planting seeds and weeding beds.

I have also been studying and researching a couple of things. I was never massively interested in my home town, now a city of Chelmsford. So I have been reading books, looking online and studying old photo's on Flickr.
I have also been collecting together and writing down the complete records of the England football team. Being a huge fan. I am putting a personal book together of all Full International/B team/Amateur/Olympic/FA tours and youth results of the England team

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz View Post
I read books, watched movies, listened to a lot of music, played logical games. But the most important thing was spending time with my family. I had never spent this much time with my family before that and making up for it was just awesome. I loved it, kids loved it, my wife told me I became a better person. There's nothing like your eight month old daughter falling asleep in your arms while music is gently playing.
I have watched a lot of TV including more sport. generally I love sport so that has been OK. I have also got into some modern classical music too, which is a new interest for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano View Post
So any news and any luck trying out the suggestions?
I have also been transferring my DVD collection to an external Hard drive by my PC as it was something I have wanted to do for ages and due to time its never been possible.

I have also been planning things to do once I am back to normal and can get out and about by myself.

I have another appointment at the hospital on Tuesday. Just hope they tell me something positive. I just want to at least have a feeling that I am progressing.

Thanks for asking BleAivano