Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts

Re: Ron Dennis returns to CEO position at McLaren

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13
    I think its right Whitmarsh has gone. He has never really moved the team on, however the step backwards to Ron is another mistake. A new fresh forward approach would have been better.
    He hasn't gone yet! It was just James Allen's speculation that he will get the boot or be reshuffled away from the F1 team. JA knows his onions so I think there's a good chance he's right, but no-one knows when it might happen. It might not be this year.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjbetty
    I am experiencing convictions that lead me to conclude that I am not in solitude in regards to these sentiments, and I assert with a moderate measurement of certainty that we can collectively glean satisfaction from our efforts expended together in formulating translations to the expected communications which will be released for press issue throughout the year, for the purpose of explaining and conveying the continuing goals and motivations of the McLaren group, which will increase the understanding of the aforementioned communications to the public.
    Shock news: rjbetty inadvertently reveals secret identity

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

I haven't been keeping right up with the story. Sorry about that. I just assumed he had left McLaren.

Wow, I wouldn't want to be staying at McLaren if I had just been replaced because the job I was doing was ruining the team. Seems unlikely he will be able to stay on, but I guess we will see.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy