Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts

Re: Schumacher injured in Skiing accident

It's disgraceful that a journalist dressed as a priest tried to access Schumacher's room. Have people any morals? Please give me this journalists name so I can find him and kick his face in. I can then take a picture of him and post it across the internet as "What remains of the journalist who tried to access Schumacer's Hospital room dressed as a priest".

The F1 fraternity and its fans should not tolerate this kind of behavior from journalists. Personally, I do not want to see a picture of this great man in the state he is in. If he is to pass away, he should pass away peacefully without people trying to put his dying body on the front of the newspaper. It takes a lot for me to get angry but news of this incident has absolutely enraged me. There's a point where journalism can switch from the level of informative news reporting to complete and utter hooliganism and that line was well crossed here.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

That's sickening. I hope he's prosecuted and shamed.

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    That's sickening. I hope he's prosecuted and shamed.
    He can count his lucky stars that the Schumacher management didn't put out his name. They probably know that he wouldn't live long enough to tell the story.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

^^ That was a sad turn of events indeed.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Michael, I hope you'd come to celebrate many more.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Forza Michael, wishing you all the best !!!
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts

Philippe Strieff, a friend of Michael Schumacher, tells reporters on Saturday that the F1 star's life is no longer in danger.
    Not sure how much truth there is in this, but it would appear they have stabilized his vitals enough to make this sort of comment. I have a little experience in this arena. I remember quite vividly when my son was in a drug induced coma, and the supervising physician told me and his mother he was going to be "ok". This has got to be a tremendous relief to the family, now let’s hope for a complete recovery, or at least something close to it.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/ ... iend-video
    May the forza be with you

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Philippe Strieff, a friend of Michael Schumacher, tells reporters on Saturday that the F1 star's life is no longer in danger.
    Not sure how much truth there is in this, but it would appear they have stabilized his vitals enough to make this sort of comment. I have a little experience in this arena. I remember quite vividly when my son was in a drug induced coma, and the supervising physician told me and his mother he was going to be "ok". This has got to be a tremendous relief to the family, now let’s hope for a complete recovery, or at least something close to it.
    The thing is that there is conflicting info, I read a French article according to which the same Philippe Strieff
    had said that the doctors couldn't say yet, whether Schumacher would survive or not.

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/auto-moto/fo ... umi-670862

So the question which article is the most reliable.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

This has been handled rather poorly unfortunately. However much the family may have wished for it to remain private, it was never going to do so. I'm not saying that's right, just the world we live in today. The only way they can really avoid being hounded is full disclosure. They shouldn't have to, but it's just the way of things. Until then, you are going to get unscrupulous journalists, etc, repeatedly attempting to invade their privacy.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BleAivano
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    The thing is that there is conflicting info, I read a French article according to which the same Philippe Strieff
    had said that the doctors couldn't say yet, whether Schumacher would survive or not.

http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/auto-moto/fo ... umi-670862

So the question which article is the most reliable.
    Yes, my bad guys, I should have waited until that Gaurdian story was substanciated by at least one (other) legit news outlet
    May the forza be with you

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

Unfortunately in this situation if the press don't get official information they will basically make it up - or report from sources who don't have the real facts in front of them.

I think it's safe to say as time goes on Schumi's life is less and less in danger, however the overall prognosis at the moment is unknown and much of these things can't be known until he regains consciousness.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums