Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM
    Galli is spectacular buit not so eficient as wished. The PH Xsara is one step behind the ones from Kronos, so is dificult to make a miracle.

How come that PH Xsara is so bad now when Galli is driving it?? Last year it was supposed to be a top machine, just the drivers couldn't use it

Liked 67 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    How come that PH Xsara is so bad now when Galli is driving it?? Last year it was supposed to be a top machine, just the drivers couldn't use it
    Was? With Gardemeister? I don't think...
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Lindstroem
    The new Citroens are running in 1-4th place all the time. And the Kronos Xsaras are running in 8-10th lace. Off course Citroen doesnt want he Xsara to beat the C4, but i don´t think they mind it beeing a little faster than 8-10th place, five minutes behind the C4!
    maybe Citroën tought the C4 wasn't going to be that fast in snow and early gravel rallyes, so besides being humiliated by Ford(if the car would have been slower) they avoided the chance of getting humiliated by themselves!

I think it's quite obvious they downgraded the cars, as I also think Ford downgrades the Stobbart and Munchis cars, can't blame both teams really, it's their cars
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    as I posted earlier but no one seemed to take notice, Carlsson has expressed disappointment when learning that kronos are using an older version of the Xsara than last year....
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I saw, don´t know where, that tha Xsaras whore older versions, but really older ones, something like 2002/03.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Isthmus
    I saw, don´t know where, that tha Xsaras whore older versions, but really older ones, something like 2002/03.
    precisely what I've been trying to say all this time... Am I on everyones ignore list?!
    Forza Ferrari!
    Michael Schumacher the best F1 driver ever

Quote Originally Posted by JAM
    Was? With Gardemeister? I don't think...
    Maybe it goes to show what a driver he really is compared to to all these Gallis, Carlssons and Stohls

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD
    Maybe it goes to show what a driver he really is compared to to all these Gallis, Carlssons and Stohls
    I disagree, I believe there is really a problem with the cars. Old or downgraded or setup problems or all of them I don't know, but facts are: Carlsson so slow everywhere (even Sweden !), how come ... Stohl used Xsara in 2005 and he was not this bad ... both Galli and Stohl slower with Xsara than the 307 :\ the only good thing was Galli performance on early Sweden stages, but I think it was thanks to the snow Pirelli tyres mainly.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't think they're slower than they used to be with Xsaras. I think C4s and Focus' are faster this year.
    Another Flying Finn

Quote Originally Posted by Helstar
    I disagree, I believe there is really a problem with the cars. Old or downgraded or setup problems or all of them I don't know, but facts are: Carlsson so slow everywhere (even Sweden !), how come ... Stohl used Xsara in 2005 and he was not this bad ... both Galli and Stohl slower with Xsara than the 307 :\ the only good thing was Galli performance on early Sweden stages, but I think it was thanks to the snow Pirelli tyres mainly.
    I love this, last year when Toni and Janne complained about the car, it was ignored by so many here. The drivers got bashed. NOw the car is suddenly SOOO BAD