Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Junior wants control because he knows Teresa is a genius on the business side, she doesn't know jack about the racing side of things. That was Dale Sr.'s job.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRoethig
    Junior wants control because he knows Teresa is a genius on the business side, she doesn't know jack about the racing side of things. That was Dale Sr.'s job.
    Exactly!
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    That was my point, just I got long winded..lol
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I joined this forum only a few days ago and i can't believe my first two postings are in defence of Jr. I am a hardcore Ford/Rousch fan and generally take pleasure in ripping on all the billions of you crazed 8 freaks on Monday. However , I must admit the man has tallent , and his biggest problem (on the track) is clearly sub-par equipment. I just want to see Kenseth kick his butt in a fair fight!
    :dozey: Behold the power of cheese;)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Those of you who are long time members here may remember that I was no fan of Jr but as he has matured and I have had the opportunity to watch him at the track, I have somewhat seen him in a different light and he has sort of grown on me, so to speak. With that maturity came some respect from those of us who loved to hate his Dad and it has been interesting watching him evolve into his own person rather than someone who I always thought was riding on his Dad's coat-tail. He is not the cocky kid that I once seen in him. Though I do not claim to be a big fan of his, I do think he is worthy of a top ride and hope he gets it.

I have not kept track of all the latest gossip, etc but I recently heard that Jr is going to field a 2nd Busch team at JRM and has been looking for crewmembers for that team. Has anyone heard anything on that or is it old news?
    Rammer~ Jammer ~Yellow Hammer ~
    Give 'em Hell Alabama!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    there is no question that Jr. is a good driver. The question that remains to be answered is , is he a great driver , a champion .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is extremely hard to become a champion driver. It may even be harder to manage a championship winning race team . Does Dale Jr. have what it takes to do both?