Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts

Re: The Frustration Thread

It annoys the hell out of me when people play crappy music on their cell phones when other people (OK ME) are trying to have lunch in the sun.

Usually the music is absolute crap and the sound that comes out of those bloody cell phones sounds awful anyway. If you need to listen to your crappy rap and bepop rubbish at least have the common courtesy to put some headphones on!

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts

wow. whats going on in these pages? I must miss a lot of good old fashion bickering. Cause I only seem to notice when people start petty posting.

Lets get along chaps or chap-esses
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco
    I'm serious.
    No, seriously you are a joke, with a bit fat chip on the shoulder. Stop your childish harassment, it's sad really. Door, arse, exit...
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Quote Originally Posted by anfield5
    It annoys the hell out of me when people play crappy music on their cell phones when other people (OK ME) are trying to have lunch in the sun.

Usually the music is absolute crap and the sound that comes out of those bloody cell phones sounds awful anyway. If you need to listen to your crappy rap and bepop rubbish at least have the common courtesy to put some headphones on!
    I have the same problem! Wherever you seem to go now, some idiot has his phone in his pocket blaring out the latest hits rubbish as though the rest of us want to hear it as well. They're everywhere these days
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    I'm serious.
    No, seriously you are a joke, with a bit fat chip on the shoulder. Stop your childish harassment, it's sad really. Door, arse, exit...
    Harassment?! You sir are the one that is doing the harassing. You may get the benefit when it comes to having someone get the heave-ho because of your quantity but not necessarily quality of your posts.
    You were asked to stop but failed to do so. You have once more posted an insulting comment to which I really don't care. However, you are the one that said you would ignore me. So why don't you and give the others a break. Me; I care little of what you write about me. To assuage the necessity to have the forum monitors having to watch threads for this type of garbage why don't you PM me. I'll be happy to engage.
    If you find me so engaging, why not keep me on ignore as you stated you were doing. But, so many posts later.........

But, so many posts later.........
    .......you are still going for it. You are the one that continued with your post earlier about the numbers with a letter member, you were referring to me, numbnuts. I have not seen one, not one positive post from you on this forum, ever. You disagree with everyone on this forum all the time. You are obviously an unhappy little man, not our fault.

Now go do something useful like drowning yourself in the bucket of pity your lug around. This IS my final reply to your childish, grumpy, unhappy, negative, uninformed, biased, protagonistic, I hate the world and everyone in it posting.

Totsiens meneer! Lekker bly jou fokken doos

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Yeah Spafranco, lighten up and listen to the advice
    Quote Originally Posted by anfield5

Yesss that is frustrating. I told a kid off on a train recently for playing music on his phone out loud. I asked him if he had any ear phones to which he said no. I then said would he mind turning it off to which he ignored me, so I briefly started playing music on my own phone and pointed out how annoying it was. He moved to a different carriage. It seems to be a replacement for the idiots who used to play loud music out of their cars with the 'look at me' mentality. It certainly gets attention, but not always the effect they desire.

Things that annoy me that come to mind:
    Noisy neighbours
    Drivers who deliberately use another lane to the one they need to cut people up
    Clients who change their mind at the last minute and expect things done within the previous agreed time frame.
    People who park in Parent and Baby spaces when they clearly don't have children themselves.
    Cliff Richard
    Checkouts empty during busy periods and staff chatting nearby
    People who update Facebook with the most boring of updates.
    Cold callers on my doorstep
    Trick or treaters (all this week)
    A TV signal that becomes interupted
    Benefit fraudsters in my town who seem to have a better lifestyle than I do!

There must be many, many more but these spring to mind this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Checkouts empty during busy periods and staff chatting nearby
    Now that gets my goat up big time, drives me dilly when they do that Hello, could we have some assistance please when you have finished picking your nose?

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts

...People who update Facebook with the most boring of updates.
    That's about 99% of users IMO
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schmenke
    ...People who update Facebook with the most boring of updates.
    That's about 99% of users IMO
    Out of around 90 people on my Facebook, there is only two I have had to hide from my newsfeed and I've done that because I have regular contact with them and deleting would be awkward. There is the thing where I only accept people I wish to be in touch with too. I think it all depends how it is used and of course how interesting the people are that you know.