Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz
    Unless he was serious...
    I'm sure they would've looked into it until it was apparent that it was clearly not worth investigating. My point is that it would've been the right thing to say to Vettel regardless of what RBR actually decided to do.

Anyway, no particular donkeys, although that was an extremely rough penalty on Grosjean, and I did not like it. It was a great move, unfortunately Grosjean continually gives the stewards opportunities to penalise him.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    That 'cheating' is what intelligent people call racing.

Button blatnatly violated the rules. That's not "smart". It's typical FIA bull**** to cover it up, though. if button had done that to hammy it would have been a completely different decision, however.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    Button blatnatly violated the rules. That's not "smart". It's typical FIA bull**** to cover it up, though. if button had done that to hammy it would have been a completely different decision, however.
    Vettel drove into the back of him. Button drove a good race.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

The biggest donkeys were the Caterham drivers. Move over when there is a blue flag FFS!
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Vettel drove into the back of him. Button drove a good race.
    I'm sure you think he did because he let hamilton pass him without even bothering to try to cover him at all, while ruining Vettel's race. I'm sure that's all it takes to qualify for a good drive in your world, the actual rules be damned.

I'm sure you think he did because he let hamilton pass him without even bothering to try to cover him at all, while ruining Vettel's race. I'm sure that's all it takes to qualify for a good drive in your world, the actual rules be damned.
    Button tried to go around Hamilton at turn two so I really doubt he let him through. It's more a case of Vettel not being able to overtake again. And that's either because RedBull set the car up for ultimate lap pace instead of straight-line speed or because Vettel can't pass.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Button tried to go around Hamilton at turn two so I really doubt he let him through. It's more a case of Vettel not being able to overtake again. And that's either because RedBull set the car up for ultimate lap pace instead of straight-line speed or because Vettel can't pass.
    They didn't even show it on British broadcast. Why do you think they didn't show it? it was more timid than your average back marker yielding.

Why do you think they didn't show a replay of Button's blocking and resultant race incident on vettel?

They didn't even show it on British broadcast. Why do you think they didn't show it? it was more timid than your average back marker yielding.

Why do you think they didn't show a replay of Button's blocking and resultant race incident on vettel?
    Yes they did. Sky Sports showed a replay of both incidents. The FOM world feed didn't show them but Sky Sports did.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Yes they did. Sky Sports showed a replay of both incidents. The FOM world feed didn't show them but Sky Sports did.

No, they did not. Maybe after the race. I didn't watch. Never happened during the race, your bogus claims not withstanding.

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts