Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hamilton's First Win.

The McLaren radio communication SPEED replayed at the end of the Sepang race says a lot. Young Lewis expressed confidence he will get a win this season. A win at Silverstone would be a nice touch.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    yea, that would be awsome if he did Would prefer it if he did it at Spa so i get to see it lol

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Silverstone IMO.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is good poll material. Once he gets back to familiar circuits he'll be tough to keep off the podium. A win at Monaco or Silverstone would be sweet.
    LBGP: The Sound - The Spectacle. Racin' at its finest.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no win would be ever sweeter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no way,the next races will be dominant by ferrar

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J1
    no win would be ever sweeter
    That's cruel -
    I am confident Lewis will bag several wins this year, as long as he remembers to
    bring on enough water in his water bottle to last the race. The guy is fast, is a good racer, and has gone beyond my expectations.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    That's cruel -
    I am confident Lewis will bag several wins this year, as long as he remembers to
    bring on enough water in his water bottle to last the race. The guy is fast, is a good racer, and has gone beyond my expectations.
    It’s depends how it’s going to AF. I think to the team it’s more important to get the titles than anything else. But it’s not impossible to get a win or two during the season if everything goes he’s way (and if Alonso e.g. gets some problems). But under normally circumstances it will be very difficult (but I hope I’m wrong, because LH is a nice guy and greatest rookie we have seen on a long time).
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Lets not forget he knew the Malaysian track didn't he? As he tested there a week prior to the race?

Anyway, I think it will be quite tough for him to win a race this year unless McLaren have the best car out there. At the moment I think it's clear to see Ferrari have the better package, and it would take for both Ferrari's to have bad races, AND Alonso too, for Hamilton to stand a chance of winning a race. As if you take away Hamilton's amazing start, his race pace was only really good enough for a distance fourth place. Still mighty impressive, but in Oz he was closer to Alonso.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think he has great potential to win a race or two, whether he is allowed to do so over Alonso is another matter. I firmly believe that he is there as a No2 to Fernando and if the crunch came would have to defer to his teammate if it meant more points for Alonso's title challenge.

If Alonso is out of the running then I think Lewis will be allowed to win, unless the Ferrari's can do anything about it
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja: