80000000 coal mine has 18000000 transfer legal mine is the illegal exploitation of shareholders in custody agreement signed acquirers have been accused of "shell company" relevant departments involved in the investigation of Ningxia 80000000 yuan investment in the coal mine is required to 18000000 of the price "transfer", rejected the request of the legal representative and the shareholders were arrested and wanted, the charges of "illegal mining". finally, wanted by the shareholder was forced to sign consent to the transfer of coal mine, and seized the shareholders in handcuffs and shackles, in the new year's Eve signed "transfer agreement" in coal mine. reporter learned that, at present, relevant departments have been involved in the investigation. tells the story of 80000000 coal mines are being asked 18000000 "sale" "I just had a nightmare. "This is told reporters Baoliao mine one of the shareholders of Wu ****ie have been repeating a word. Wu ****ie was born in 1970 in an ordinary businessman in Ningxia of Yinchuan city. In 2004, Wu ****ie and two younger brothers and other shareholders jointly funded, the purchase of a coal mine is located in Ningxia city of Zhongwei, and established Ningxia China Coal Mine Co. ltd.. Wu three brothers cumulative to the coal mine invested more than 80000000 yuan of funds, for mining all the necessary formalities license, and acceptance by the national, autonomous region, municipality and other three departments in charge of examination and approval. "until before the accident, our coal mines have been mined out tens of thousands of tons of coal, one of the brightest prospects. "Wu ****ie described. Wu ****ie said that the "accident", refers to the medium coal company was forced to transfer process at the same time, he and a few shareholders was arrested, wanted. 2009 July, the the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region government documents, requirements of medium coal company and a company called "Ningxia Bandung new material limited company" (hereinafter referred to as the company) enterprise cooperation, joint development of China coal mine owned by mining area. but a requires cooperation documents, when Zhongwei city became "from Bandung company acquired medium coal company", and the transfer price have been identified: investment over 80000000 yuan of medium coal company asked for $18000000 in low-cost transfer. For the requirements of Zhongwei City, China coal refuse. August 16, 2009, when he was Secretary of the Zhongwei municipal Party committee leaders held a meeting, including the land and Resources Bureau, China coal company and other departments and legal advisors are required to attend. The meeting, the leadership has repeatedly stressed, Bandung company funds strong hold, will be in Zhongwei to invest in the construction of a 20000000000 large projects, so must transfer the Wu three brothers medium coal company to Bandung company. a license complete private >