Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

California Gun Control

Oh Ya this is working real well. No one is armed in their vehicles as California laws prohibit that. So now in Oakland the criminals just walk up to the car and shoot you in
    the head. Nice. Finestein is such a idiot along with the rest of the politicians in this state. Sh!t the way this oountry is going I am going to have to join the Aryan Brotherhood
    Just a joke Ben !!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    This thread won't end well so I'll dash in and out.

BBC News - Connecticut backs gun controls after Newtown massacre

Bye

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Oh Ya this is working real well. No one is armed in their vehicles as California laws prohibit that. So now in Oakland the criminals just walk up to the car and shoot you in
    the head. Nice. Finestein is such a idiot along with the rest of the politicians in this state. Sh!t the way this oountry is going I am going to have to join the Aryan Brotherhood
    Just a joke Ben !!!
    nore:
    May the forza be with you

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    It is going to be great when the pendulum swings back the other way. Alca you wouldn't be snoozing if you live in Oakland or Detroit but you would be doing one of the other esses
    Oh and I like this one - Now in Conn I have 10 rds and the criminals have 30 - God how in the FK do these people get elected. Well I think at least most in office should turn in their guns.
    These people are mental and should not have guns. So let me see where we are at now. The criminals have big clips and assult rifles, I get a little pistol. Now the gov will tax ammo off the chart. Hell I am ready to join the Euros - Figure out how to collect all the arms and then we can move to C4.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll add to the fun and combine 2 of our favorite contentious topics.
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    This thread won't end well so I'll dash in and out.

BBC News - Connecticut backs gun controls after Newtown massacre

Bye
    And not one of those new laws would have prevented the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    It is going to be great when the pendulum swings back the other way. Alca you wouldn't be snoozing if you live in Oakland or Detroit but you would be doing one of the other esses
    Oh and I like this one - Now in Conn I have 10 rds and the criminals have 30 - God how in the FK do these people get elected. Well I think at least most in office should turn in their guns.
    These people are mental and should not have guns. So let me see where we are at now. The criminals have big clips and assult rifles, I get a little pistol. Now the gov will tax ammo off the chart. Hell I am ready to join the Euros - Figure out how to collect all the arms and then we can move to C4.
    Let me know when crazed gun wielding criminals shooting into cars of unsuspecting Californians becomes a common event, because I have never known anyone this has happened to in the 53 years I've lived in The Great State of California.
    Maybe you should send “Sherriff Joe” to CA. on a fact finding mission, or is he still in Hawaii trying to collect evidence that The President of The United States of America is a naturalized citizen
    nore:

Ph?i h?p mÃ*u tr?ng v?i g? nguyên, khi?n nhÃ* b?p có phong cách d?c dáo l?nh-nóng k?t h?p, t?o c?m giác hoÃ*n toÃ*n khác l?, không gian l?p t?c tr? nên sang tr?ng. NgoÃ*i ra, v?t li?u kim lo?i sáng loáng trÃ*n vÃ*o phòng b?p v?i s? lu?ng nhi?u lÃ*m cho nhÃ* b?p mang d?m hoi hu?ng công nghi?p; t? b?p nh?p kh?u b?ng nhôm, trông l? m?t, d?n g?ch men nhÃ* b?p cung sáng trung, g?ch men ph?ng kim lo?i, tr? thÃ*nh th?i thu?ng.

Maybe you feel the necessity to carry your hog-iron in AZ. But California has a much lower incidence of gun violence. If you are not comfortable with our laws, I suggest you never travel behind "The Golden Curtain"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alca-Tazizzle
    Maybe you feel the necessity to carry your hog-iron in AZ. But California has a much lower incidence of gun violence. If you are not comfortable with our laws, I suggest you never travel behind "The Golden Curtain"

Your source is a graphic from a St Louis entertainment blog?

If you use this interactive map that uses the FBI's uniform crime report you will see how California is one of the worst states for gun crimes.

US gun crime map: interactive | News | guardian.co.uk

Of course it pales in comparison with Illinois and the war zone that is Chicago. A place where private gun ownership of any form is all but completely illegal.